Obama's Approval Below 50%

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Jul 24, 2009.

1. The "it's all Bush's fault" argument is going down faster than Obama's approval numbers. Obama is the President and its his economy at this point, its time for him to man-up and take responsiblity. Don't let me stop you though, I hope the dems continue using this argument as the majority of America simply are not buying it anymore.

Obama's 2008 campaign slogan "Change you can believe in".

Obama's 2012 campaign slogan "It's Bush's fault".

#11     Jul 25, 2009
  2. You really could use a refresher course in English grammar and spelling.

#12     Jul 25, 2009
  3. Tom B

Tom B

My statement is fine you fucking troll. Don't you have anything better to do with your time?

#13     Jul 25, 2009
  4. You misspelled the word policies.
    Why is it that you continue to misspell the simplest of words in the English language? Is English a second language for you?

#14     Jul 25, 2009
  5. So are you trying to say that he hasn't taken responsibility and that the Dow Jones isn't UP OVER 1100 points higher than when he took the oath of office?

#15     Jul 25, 2009

6. He said his stimulus would keep unemployment below 8%. Where is it now?

He can't get Tax and Trade through. He can't get healthcare through, even though he has house majority and 60 in the Senate. Can you believe hes 6 months in and on the verge of becoming a lame duck. Everytime he gets in trouble he plays the race card. It looks like the race card is failing now too.

#16     Jul 25, 2009
  7. Tom B

Tom B

You cannot reply to the substance of my statement, so you look for typos?

What the fuck is wrong with you? BTW, how is the weather in Oakland?

#17     Jul 25, 2009
  8. And yet you were unable to answer my question.

The Dow is +1100 points since Obama came into office. I'd say that's a pretty good start and an indicator of a much better Economy to come.

During Bush's final year in office, the Dow tanked over 4200 points. In fact, the Dow lost over 2000 points during Bush's second term, and lost 5 points during his first term.

THOSE ARE THE FACTS.

How come you conveniently ignore addressing the FACTS?

You really can't accept that George Bush was one of the worst President's to ever come into office, can you?

You continually "paint" Obama as the bad guy, yet Bush had 8 years in office and his "policies" did nothing for the stock market except create for one of the biggest financial crisis in 75 years.

Your ability to be in constant DENIAL in regards to George Bush is downright staggering.

#18     Jul 25, 2009
  9. See my last post for substance based on FACTS.

See below for the wonderful weather in the Bay Area and a real-time view of the San Francisco Bay from the Berkeley / Oakland Hills . . .

http://scienceview.berkeley.edu/view/

[​IMG]

Thanks for asking. :D

#19     Jul 25, 2009
  10. Tom B

Tom B

PropPoster82,

Show us a view from your Oakland apartment, not the Berkley campus. :D

#20     Jul 25, 2009