Obama's abandonment by his mother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Well, there is msnbc and there is foxnews.
    NYdaily vs Nypost
    WSJ vs NY Times
    Washington post Vs Washington times
    The Nation Vs The Weekly standards
    O'reilly vs Olbermann

Stop the whihing about the press being liberal, not true. it's very well balanced out there.

#41     Oct 25, 2008
  2. The issue is only "moot" to his supporters. There is plenty more dirt than the national audience has been told. However, I do agree that McCains methods of pursuing the issue have been less than professional. Yes, he's desperate as hell.

#42     Oct 25, 2008
  3. You conveniently left out ABC, CBS and NBC. You're correct in your observation that there is plenty of bias out there, but I'll give the edge to the left.

#43     Oct 25, 2008
  4. Get real. What percentage of content is pro-gay marriage vs. anti-gay marriage? Pro-Israel vs. Pro-Palestinian? I'd agree the media attempts to keep political biases a LITTLE under wraps but issue bias? Friggin out of control. I suggest everyone read Bernie Goldberg's books...

#44     Oct 25, 2008
  5. We're talking news here, buddy.
    They are ALL pushing liberal SOCIAL agendas and FOX is the worse with their trashy shows.

I don't see it a bias, I see it as healthy debate, I watch both O'Reilly and Olbermann, both make good points sometimes, both makes asses out of themselves, sometimes.

Vilification is what bad nowadays, Bias , not so much. We all have biases. I have a Bias for cute redheads with small tits and a firm ass . it's not bad

#45     Oct 25, 2008
  6. Hey, we have something in common, both SP fans.

Now here is the clip that best describes Obama and his Obamabots.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7T_KGHubIGo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7T_KGHubIGo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#46     Oct 25, 2008
  7. I loved that episode,

You seem to confuse DEMs with the extreme left wing of the party. The SF liberals, Sorry, but they make about 15 % of the party.

#47     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Your comparing papers by their editorial board. The editorial board has no input on the bylines or headlines above each story. Those are written by staff who are 90% liberal at all papers.
    Lee Iacocca when he took over Chrysler said that is where the battle is, because most people only read the headlines of each story. He worked to get positive headlines and it changed the public's view on Chrysler.

#48     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Agreed, I live not far from DC and I can't stand the liberal smug insufferable crowd of Georgetown. but you know what, in one party I have been too, Bill Frist speech writer was drunk....won't elaborate. The same people who appeal to your better instincts are spending their weekend sniffing coke ,uncorking champagne, and sleeping around.
    if you think the GOP bound elite has ANY social conservatism bone left in it, you're deluding yourself.
    and BTW What does Lee Iaccoca think about the Bush administration ? did you read his latest book ?

#49     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Look at Bill Clinton. He had a fucked up home life, and he turned out o................. oh shit.

Never mind.

You've got a point there.

#50     Oct 25, 2008