Obama's abandonment by his mother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Not really. Some arguments are like that for sure, but I doubt in THIS campaign you want to start comparing arguments to arguments. Mccains entire campaign is built on trying to convince that "Obama is a bad/terrorist/scary/ person" and "Im not bush".

#31     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Did you "bump" a post that was just two posts higher than yours.
    There was this episode of South Park where a situation was so funny , Eric Cartman couldn't laugh anymore.
    I can't laugh. This is too funny

#32     Oct 25, 2008
  3. Both campaigns have gone the, who can bring up the most frivolous issues route. Keeps the opposition off message. Politics as usual! It's a race to the bottom, and once again we'll choose the lesser of two evils, which is completely subjective.

#33     Oct 25, 2008

4. You are right. But I'm sorry if you dont think the mccain campaign has brought up far more frivolous issues and made them more central to their campaign than Obama has...I just dont know what to tell you.

#34     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Really, I was referring to the people here. lol
    Any comment negative toward Obama, automatically the response is crude, vulgar or something nasty about Palin, McCain or Republicans.
    Never is it a direct response to the subject posted.

#35     Oct 25, 2008
  6. you didn't read the posts of stock777 and Gord.

#36     Oct 25, 2008
  7. I guess it depends on how one defines frivolous. Wardrobe and makeup budgets are frivolous as hell. Pointing out that Palins lack of foreign policy experience isn't. Calling Obama an abandoned child is frivolous. Questions about his relationships with Ayers and the like isn't.

#37     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Obama never commented on Palin's wardrobe, the press did.
    McCain couldn't stop yapping about "lipstick on a pig"

#38     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Questions weren't frivolous until they were answered and the issue was found to be moot. Saying he "pals" around with terrorists, dispatching robocalls that say the same thing etc is frivolous. Mccain campaign's issues are far more irrelevant, frivolous, misleading, and just plan dirtier than Obama's. Thats not an argument FOR obama or even who you should vote for, but I hope we can all agree that the desperation of mccain's campaign is obvious by the smear tactics.

#39     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Don't get me started on the press. Those worthless cocksukers are the root cause of all this shit. I guess having to fill the airwaves 24/7 has a price...meaningful truth.

#40     Oct 25, 2008