Obama's abandonment by his mother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Insecurity is the main engine of success, just ask me.

#21     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Com'on man, you really think this has legs? Neither Dems or Repubs are in much of a position to debate family values, and every time the Repubs do it, they end up with egg on their face.

#22     Oct 25, 2008
  3. If I'm being honest with myself. 99 % of the drive in my life came from the desire to get a blowjob from the hottest girl I could get....and give my friends that kind of look "see, she sucks my dick. she wouldn't spit on you"
    Wars, the stock market, the internet, trading, the Appolo program. Everything that has been invented was invented because some poor chap wanted to nail some cute girl and needed to impress her.

#23     Oct 25, 2008
  4. Nail, yes. Marry, No.

4 years is more than just a fling.

#24     Oct 25, 2008
  5. That's not egg.

#25     Oct 25, 2008
  6. :eek: :eek: :eek: You're on a roll today.

#26     Oct 25, 2008
  7. Mercor

Mercor

Any questions asked about Obama, the response is always to compare it to another situation then to argue if the comparison is correct.

Obamas drug use will automatically bring up Cindy McCain
    Obamas experience automatically brings palin is stupid.
    Obamas plumber comment automatically Joe gets slammed
    and so on..

The mother issue is about the effect of abandonment as a child from 2 years old . Much different then what McCain experienced as a grown man in his 30's.

#27     Oct 25, 2008
  8. I ended up marrying mine because the cost per blowjob has proven to be cheaper on pure discounted cash flow calculations.
    Think about it,
    Diamond ring cheaper than dates. long term.

#28     Oct 25, 2008

9. Bump.

All you clowns read this again and again until your eyes bleed.

#29     Oct 25, 2008
  10. and that's testimony to the greatness of this country. Anybody can make it, ANYBODY can make it in America. God bless the USA

#30     Oct 25, 2008