Obama's abandonment by his mother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Okay, but my answer has a point.

Any mental health issues should be in both candidate's medical records.

Obama released his two pager.

"The details of McCain's health are contained in 1173 pages of medical records" were not released, although reporters were allowed to quickly glance at them for a couple of hours, no photos allowed, no cell phones allowed, no experts allowed, no photocopies allowed, under supervision.

#11     Oct 25, 2008
  2. Well no, let's make it into the thread dealing with yours.
    you're really one in a lifetime douche, you think a thread "belongs" to somebody ?

#12     Oct 25, 2008
  3. Thank you for stating the obvious.

#13     Oct 25, 2008
  4. Somebody's gotta' do it!:D

#14     Oct 25, 2008
  5. Anybody believe in family values?

You can kiss that goodbye and say hello to bastard children supported by your hard earned tax dollars. Then when they mug you at the ATM you can thank yourselves.

Enjoy your pres idiots.

#15     Oct 25, 2008
  6. Seriously, you sound like the guy that I'd feel concerned about in real life.Not scared, but I'd keep my distance. sort of "he might not be crazy", but better be safe than sorry

#16     Oct 25, 2008

7. We all have issues. Including Obama. Yes he IS out to prove something. Do you think someone like him could have made it as far as he has without having a burning desire to prove something to himself? Who cares?

#17     Oct 25, 2008
  8. Honestly, I don't. I think that's a vague catchphrase to sucker the stupid. The government has zero control over your family's values.

#18     Oct 25, 2008
  9. Take a look at all the controversy over Obama, it never ends.

You want a guy with this much baggage?

Its like marrying the hot girl who just so happens to be a coke head, cheater, money hungry, slut.

Oh, but she's hot! :p

Fools!

#19     Oct 25, 2008
  10. Jeez do we think alike....:)

#20     Oct 25, 2008