Obama's abandonment by his mother

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ChkitOut, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Am I the only one who is worried that our potential next president may have some deep psychological issues due to basically having no mother or father to speak of?

His mom tells him to take a hike while she lollygags with some Muslim dude in Indonesia. WTF! Didn't she care to be with her only son during his years growing up! Unthinkable.

Not to mention his dad rolled out on him when he was 2!

I realize no family is perfect but this is out of control. I don't care who you are, when your abandoned by both parents at such a young age you WILL have a messed up head.
    I've seen it time and time again.

Wake up people.

2. So lock him in a box and have him tortured for a few years, that should make him normal enough to vote for.

3. LOL! I don't agree with your politics, but that's a good come back.

4. Another stupid comment by a liberal who cant dispute the facts. It gets so old.

5. I'm not looking for a comeback, just answer to a serious legitimate question.

If you dont want to answer stay the fuck out of my thread douchebag.

6. :) Thanks for the compliment.

I'm a fiscal conservative over every other issue, if anyone cares about my politics.

7. Nah, I'm worried about McCain who was kept in a cage for 5 years, tortured repeatedly, and tried to kill himself.
    psychology, sure you want to go there ?

8. You can start a new thread about McCain psych problems. This one is about Obama.

9. If your only argument against Obama is that he was abandoned by mom and dad...say hello to President Obama. It's nitwits like you that have made an Obama presidency a lock. Any more frivolous issues up your sleeve? Nice work!

#10     Oct 25, 2008