Obama's 23 Executive Gun Control Actions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

But me or one of 100's of thousands of others licensed to carry and well versed in firearms don't make it safer in countless other buildings/situations if someone should get "past security"?

Jeeze man, you ever actually think for yourself/before posting?

#61     Jan 16, 2013
  2. stoic

stoic

Over 2,000 children die each year from alcohol poisoning. What we need is a prohibition on the manufacture and sale of all alcohol. Perhaps we could even have an Amendment to the constitution to ban alcohol. I'm sure it would work. Think of the children!

#62     Jan 16, 2013
  3. Interesting, I didn't know you felt so strongly about alcohol. How many deaths per year from rubbing alcohol?

#63     Jan 16, 2013
  4. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think because people like the George Zimmerman with good intention maybe, have his too big imagination, so and together with his gun, he kill innocent person. No crime he see, no facts, he only have imagination, fear, and know before black boys steal in that community, and George have his gun. So he judge guilty Trayvon the black boy, and stalk with his gun, but not seeing crime on that night.

#64     Jan 16, 2013
  5. Thank you Chief Pocahontas.

#65     Jan 16, 2013
  6. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, you laugh and make the joke. But really some people have the bias. In the USA that bias is sometimes with people who can have the gun and is legal.
    Look at Lucrum and Phoenix trader posters. Look to their posts. Do you think they can judge without bias?

#66     Jan 16, 2013
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Don't forget cars. And blunt objects, like hammers and bats. They kill more people then guns!

#67     Jan 17, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ricter, pull up how many children were killed in Chicago last year, that no one took up a cause for. How many innocents went unsung?

#68     Jan 17, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL!

Now that was funny.

#69     Jan 17, 2013