Obama's 23 Executive Gun Control Actions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Because it is the law.

#51     Jan 16, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

The question was, "why"?

Murder is against the law, and I know why.
    Theft is against the law, and I know why.
    Rape is against the law, and I know why.

Why can't someone with a CCW permit carry in a federal building?

#52     Jan 16, 2013
  3. The why is because it makes the courthouse a safer place, the why is it protects the judges and employees at the court house.

#53     Jan 16, 2013
  4. [​IMG]

#54     Jan 16, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)The question was about Federal buildings, not all federal building are court buildings.
    2)NO, it does not make it a safer place anymore than a school gun free zone is a safer place
    3)Why are judges often allowed to carry in a court room/building and no one else but law enforcement are? If it's so fucking safe, why does a judge need a firearm?

#55     Jan 16, 2013
  6. Federal buildings are safer because of the gun ban on citizens.
    You also can't carry a concealed weapon in my house or on my job. Damn gun control nuts.

#56     Jan 16, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Why do you keep changing the subject?
    2)If those gun ban of citizens/gun free zones are so safe, why are 21 kids from CT dead right now?
    3)If federal buildings are so safe because of the gun ban on citizens, why do law enforcement, federal agents and judges need to be armed in them? All of which are ALSO citizens I might add.

#57     Jan 16, 2013
  8. It's a fact Lucrum, federal buildings are safer because of the gun bans. And here in Texas the county court house has a gun ban on citizens and it is safer because of this also. I don't know what you're trying to argue.

#58     Jan 16, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Arguing? I'm just asking questions, questions you either won't or can't answer.

"If federal buildings are so safe because of the gun ban on citizens, why do law enforcement, federal agents and judges need to be armed in them? All of which are ALSO citizens I might add."

#59     Jan 16, 2013
  10. Federal agents being armed makes the place even safer should someone get a gun past security. I think you're just playing devils advocate, you got to know this stuff Lucrum.

#60     Jan 16, 2013