Obama's 23 Executive Gun Control Actions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Probably didn't want to get impeached

#21     Jan 16, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, but they won't. Even Reid has said to forget about it.

#22     Jan 16, 2013
  3. I see you like Austin too.

#23     Jan 16, 2013
  4. JamesL

JamesL

Seeing Obama on that stage with those kids reminds me of the shit-scared kids sitting on Saddams's lap way back when. Nothing more than a worthless prop.

[​IMG]

#24     Jan 16, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sorry, but every time you insert yourself into a thread where you are completely lost, I just can't help but pull up the Peter Griffin image in my mind. Denner has said a lot of funny things, but none so funny as comparing you to Griffin.

#25     Jan 16, 2013
  6. Still upset I picked on you in the past I see. Don't worry mr tao, you'll grow up some day, maybe.

#26     Jan 16, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL :) Not upset at all. Not like any of your arguments then (or now) made any sense or anything. You're just Peter Griffin online, that's all!

By the way, It sounds as if you're the upset one.

#27     Jan 16, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

I guess Obama didn't want to PO his Hollywood crowd by mentioning anything about violent movies or games. Obama is such a tool it is laughable.

#28     Jan 16, 2013
  9. =======================
    Good/Great points.

Using Kids as human shields to mask a left leaning gun grab-that wil not work.

I did NOT vote for Pres Barack, but frankly i think he got 1 out of 23 right, maybe:D :D
    ========================================

I mean really,,[#11] ''nominate an ATF director'' Amen to that.It would be imposssible to get worse leader ship that the ''fast & furious '' ATF leaders. And one has to wonder if any doctors want more of the snoop/ federal gov in thier practice-LOL???

Another Christian talk radio king made a great point;
    EVERY gun fires one bullet at a time [unless fully auto] so it's semi auto.That is,, it fires one[1] bullet @ a time.Its a scheme to outlaw ALL guns!!:cool:

#29     Jan 16, 2013
  10. No I'm not upset and I probably shouldn't of picked on you in the past, there are much more hard headed people on here than you.
    And you didn't address my argument did you, Obama was reasoned and reserved and presidential on this issue, more so than he's been in the past. It's more of a statement than an argument.

#30     Jan 16, 2013