Obama's 23 Executive Gun Control Actions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Jan 16, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

As the government collects more and more data on each one of us this will become the most dangerous development.

Who's to say you or I won't be put on this or another government list to be singled out or even rounded up some day for FEMA camp?

#11     Jan 16, 2013
  2. jem

jem

I believe the executive order trial balloon was floated.
    texas wyoming and freedom loving americans swatted it down.

If the leftists had managed to control the situation like they did with the health care mandates...

you would be seeing Assault Rifle owners surrendering their weapons while the executive orders were being appealed.

#12     Jan 16, 2013

3. He mentioned it did he not? I am proud to hear the groundswell from the hinterlands, as Jem stated US isn't completely gone.

#13     Jan 16, 2013
  4. Believe what makes you feel better then.

#14     Jan 16, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

I think Feinstein still plans to introduce her gun bill next week. So, don't let your guard down yet. Hopefully it will be tabled and never even come to a vote in the Senate.

#15     Jan 16, 2013
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It seems like for you it isn't about trying to respond to the school shooting or trying to get a handle on what is happening with guns and mentally ill people, its about rubbing the Republicans nose in it and seeing your messiah exercise unilateral power.

You must be up near Austin.

#16     Jan 16, 2013
  7. Typical bullshit that will accomplish nothing but end up costing billions. Anytime there is mention of "developing" something, that is codespeak for spending loads of money on useless consultants, etc. Good way to spread the wealth around to his supporters though.

The emphasis on physicians sounds good but is chilling. Anyone treating the mentally ill already knows exactly what they can and cannot disclose to law enforcement. A lot of know-it-all liberal pediatricians now grill impressionable young parents on whether they have guns, and of course it all gets written down in records that the government will have access to.

My advice, if your doc starts asking these kinds of questions, tell them to stick to medical issues, then find another doc. Of course, when they are all working for Obama, that will be difficult.

I notice Obama skipped the two obvious steps he could have taken. One, promise to release all documents on Fast and Furious, instead of continuing the coverup, plus resolve never to pursue such schemes to try and generate support for gun confiscation.

Two, call on his supporters in the entertainment industry to reign in the senseless and desensitizing violence in movies and games.

Of course, when has Obama ever taken responsibility for anything or expected his supporters to do so? Easier and more politically productive to stage manage it as protecting children against the evil NRA.

#17     Jan 16, 2013
  8. Not at all, Obama did the right thing and said the right thing and those on the right on here can not give him credit. I wasn't talking about your post.
    Speaking of Austin I like to spend a month or two in the winter there so with a little luck I will be there this time next month.

#18     Jan 16, 2013
  9. hughb

hughb

I missed the speech, but the article I read says that he is calling on congress to reinstate the ban on military style assault weapons. did anybody hear it?

#19     Jan 16, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#20     Jan 16, 2013