Obamanation

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Petsamo, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Yes we can!

How you enjoying that "Change"?

2. Can't wait to see what the next guy 'inherits' :D

3. maxpi

maxpi

makes sense to me, massive taxation loading down the economy and destroying the middle class, middle class people descending into poverty... I mean, the Federal Credit Card account is at $200 Trillion and rising, a baby born today owes about a $million just for taking it's first breath!! How mean is that, sticking a little baby with a huge load of debt! The Left are the meanest bastards on the planet and they do it all with a smile and some promises to help everybody...

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Harry Reid is a flaming liberal traitor career politician that will say or do anything to stay in power.

5. The “Great Recession” has ended, officially says the private, nonprofit research organization that calls the beginnings and endings of recessions, the National Bureau of Economic Research.

6. Pardon me for intruding and in trying to bring some sanity.

President Obama is trying to 'cut' the taxes on the middle class, but rollback tax cuts for the richest 2%.

how is the $200 Trillion debt President Obama's fault. President Clinton handed over a budget surplus to President Bush. When president Obama took office we were on the verge of depression.

Carry on righties.

7. Bullshit. The only thing Obama is doing is extended tax cuts already in place. There is NO cuts coming in the current tax rate to anyone!

Carry on lefty.

#10     Sep 20, 2010