Obamahealth care

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nutmeg, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Just for the heck of it, I checked around on updating my health care insurance(Ny state), My next enrollement period begins in Jan.

I've had the same policy for 8 years.

My current policy is "grandfathered" and not available to anyone anymore.

The only other policy that is avaiable is 5x the premium I now pay.

Needless to say it was a short call with memeber services because there was nothing to talk about unless they include hookers and blow with the higher premium.

The end.

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Change you can believe in.

3. My health insurance hasn't gone up much over the last 3 years.I 'm paying around 15 bucks a month more now then when Obama took office

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm probably in the top 2% health wise in this country and my insurance premiums have gone up over 50% since Obama care! I specifically asked my insurer (Blue Cross Blue Shield) why this is happening. They told me it was Obama Care. I can't even begin to tell you how pissed I am. If I was some fat f*ck diabetic smoker, sure, fine I should pay more. But I take better care of myself then 99% of the people in this country and have no pre-existing conditions with a clean medical history and my rates get jacked 50% in two years!!!!! November can't get here fast enough.