ObamaCare Will Cost Small Business Half Their Profits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 13, 2012.

1. He's a member of the "lucky sperm club".

#11     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I 2nd that, if it were once or twice I'd hardly notice. But with mrs bill it's over and over...where's there's smoke there's fire. He's either not nearly as smart/educated as he claims or he's suffering from early signs of dementia.

#12     Sep 13, 2012
  3. Never have, started life as an Exchange Floor Trader, how about you? Long ago, but never had to go back to working a job.

#13     Sep 13, 2012
  4. Doing fine Luke, hope the same for you. It's you who'll have to suffer for 4 more years, not me.

#14     Sep 13, 2012
  5. I'll say it again, even though I respect you, your lifestyle choices, and all the rest.

I am more intelligent, smarter, better educated, richer, and enjoy life much more than you can imagine. But, I'm still a nice guy overall.

#15     Sep 13, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Or how many years til mb's driving one again?

#16     Sep 13, 2012
  7. 1) Can't tell by your posts.
    2) ibid
    3) yeah right
    4) Like I told you before, it's encouraging that a buffoon such as yourself can be wealthy.

5) Seems like you might be relying a little too heavy on the one-up-manship for your ego. The only logical reason is you feel and acknowledge your inferiority.

6) I am too, until you foolishly catch the Tiger by the Tail

I guess this does make sense in a way , I tell you how stupid you are for free.
    Otherwise you'd have to pay big bucks to a shrink like Dr phil to tell you how stupid you are or see a Dominatrix to work that out.

#17     Sep 13, 2012

8. LOL !!!:D :D :D

#18     Sep 13, 2012
  9. Ah good, let's see:

1. Sorry you cannot, I'll try to keep things more simple.
    2. Not sure what you mean by IBid.
    3. Not sure, honestly. At times you seem educated and lucid. I have years after my BA degree, in my first profession, but we may be more equal. I know I beat most of your buddies here, ha.
    4. I've worked really hard my whole life.
    5. I have no ego problems, I just get bored with all the wannabees here.
    6. I think you are too. And would like to meet sometime.

#19     Sep 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Our entire nation, save the welfare queens, suffering for 4 more years is amusing to you?

#20     Sep 13, 2012