obamacare levels the playing field.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 20, 2012.

1. coming from you that is laughable. you have a lot of growing up to do.

#11     Nov 20, 2012
  2. Exactly. So this initial story is planted to assuage everyone's fears of just how much pain this will inflict on the economy...See, only 3.8 cents per pizza...but wait, it turns out that the cheese supplier, the bread supplier, the meat supplier all have these costs now as well. We rushed to judgement on the 3.8 cents...

Meanwhile, we know that there will be a whole host of new layoffs for employers who have no interest in falling under the mandated number/employee hours to purchase coverage for every employee...So we have increased costs and more than likely diminished demand.

I know that the libtards are spinning every positive economic number into some Clinton-era, late 90's return to glory, but we'll see that this "smoke and mirrors" economy is ready for a very hard fall in the next two years.

#12     Nov 20, 2012
  3. Says the retired atheist truck driver who spams the board multiple times a day with his relgion bashing threads.

Does that sound like a mature adult?

#13     Nov 20, 2012
  4. Wasn't Obamacare supposed to provide universal coverage? The CBO recently estimated that 30 million people will be without health insurance. I wonder how much they're taking into account the amount of employers who will scale back their employees hours so that they won't have to pay health insurance.

#14     Nov 20, 2012
  5. The government’s own projections say the cost of health-care administration — bureaucrats telling doctors and patients what to do — will soar from $29 billion when President Obama was first elected to $71 billion by 2020, some $40 billion dollars a year more in bureaucracy.

What a shame: That’s enough money to buy private health plans for fully half of all Americans who are now uninsured because they can’t afford it.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinio..._obamacare_now_reality_YT42eCrsbtZC3KbDONGm4O

#15     Nov 20, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

you have a lot of intellectual development to do, your thinking is quite shallow, evidenced by that comment

#16     Nov 20, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

he is intellectually immature and insecure, that's why he is dismissive when I engage his sophistry

#17     Nov 20, 2012
  8. It's pretty much a given that whatever projections they use will be wildly offbase. It reminds me of every new liberal "sin tax" that I hear proposed to raise revenue...They just assume the populace will go to the same corner store and pay 50% more than they can get that same item in a neighboring county or state.

#18     Nov 20, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this tripe supposed to make me embrace Obamacare?

#19     Nov 20, 2012
  10. It's the oldest trick in their book. Throw out an unrealistically low cost estimate, gain your support based on the projected "non-impact" to business and the economy...then when they "capture" your support, slowly unveil the real costs (or better yet, ignore them and pretend that there are no drawbacks).

#20     Nov 20, 2012