ObamaCare is Bad, Bad, Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Yeah, because the deep hole that Bush had been digging during his 8-year administration miraculously disappeared the moment he left office. Everyone knows that.

#61     Aug 3, 2010
  2. pspr

pspr

#62     Aug 3, 2010
  3. pspr

pspr

I guess a Mod decided Obama Care has nothing to do with economics and moved this to Politics. I beg to differ. Please move it back.

#63     Aug 3, 2010
  4. This from the one who publicly accused someone of treason without even knowing what it meant. Did that make YOU a clown? :p

#64     Aug 3, 2010
  5. I'm not an Obama worshiper,but think that many attacks against him from Republicans are unwarranted.

1.Obama lied about health care.He cut sleazy and backroom deals.He lied about the costs being deficit neutral and that it wouldn't raise cost and ration care.

Under Obamas plan cost will go up, there will be longer waiting times to see doctors and the gov will have to spend more then promised.

Now Republican faults

1.They did nothing about healthcare when they had power

2.None of their suggestions did anything about covering the uninsured

3.Obama compromised heavily in an effort to appease republicans.He gave up single payer (and angered his base in the process).He gave up the public option(which infuriated his base).And finally he used the almost exact plan created by a top republican governor who might be the next GOP nominee and next GOP president.

#65     Aug 3, 2010
  6. Does your repeated and ongoing reference to my choice of words in a singular instance make you an idiot? Or just a troll? We can argue where sedition ends and treason begins, but they both remain crimes against the state. Does this qualify?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2913617#post2913617

#66     Aug 3, 2010
  7. Hello

Hello

No, it didnt disappear, but while Bush spent eight years digging with a shovel, Obamas plan to fix it seems to be to grab a backhoe and keep digging deeper, at an even faster rate.

#67     Aug 3, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

This Coming from the guy who just managed to get himself put on ignore by 2 more long time members.... in 1 thread too... This may just be a new record in the ET trolling world....

:) :) :)

#68     Aug 3, 2010
  9. This must be an April Fool's joke in August.
    Truly, you righties are dumber than dirt.

The word "predicts" is associated with a link, and being curious about this sentence, I clicked on it.
    What to my wondering eyes did appear?
    A 2006 - that's right, a 2006 - study by the CBO - titled "Consumer Directed Health Plans: Potential Effects on Health Care Spending and Outcomes".
    I can understand Hassett being deliberately misleading; it's the AEI's stock in trade. I can't understand that this thread has gone 10 pages discussing this obvious piece of total crap.

#69     Aug 3, 2010
  10. #70     Aug 3, 2010