ObamaCare is Bad, Bad, Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Yes, but only the idiots, as you correctly referred to them. Good catch.

#41     Aug 3, 2010
  2. I agree 100%.

#42     Aug 3, 2010
  3. zanek

zanek

I think both parties are paid for by big business, however this article seems to be quite Anti-Obama/Democratic, so I'd really like to see an article from an independent organization detailing the problems with Healthcare, not someone with a bone to pick.

Alot of you guys posting seem to be already anti-Obama, so its not a surprise that you are agreeing with the article and preparing for the imaginary apocalypse your paranoia has duped you into believing is at our doorsteps. Lol

I think anyone who thinks Republicans or Democrats arent in the pockets of the lobbyists are fools wanting the wool to be pulled over their eyes.

Politics in the USA is just a slight of hand to keep people from seeing whats really happening. But I'll let everyone continue to bicker over how their paid off party is better than the other paid off party.

#43     Aug 3, 2010
  4. rc8222

rc8222

The majority of America was stupid enough to vote this communist asshole into office. And according to all the polls, the majority of America wants Obamacare repealed. So this means there are many diehard Obama supporters that are now terrified that this health care monstrosity passed. It's to you idiots that I say, "YOU GET EXACTLY WHAT YOU DESERVE DUMBFUCKS"!!!!!!!!!!!

#44     Aug 3, 2010
  5. Yes, let's keep taxing the American WORKING people.

I am always baffled by those who have no issue with taxes being raised. At what point will those people stand up and at least demand that the money they are currently donating to the government be spent wisely?

It's like funding a crack addict, at some point even the government has to learn to live within it's means, the rest of us have figured it out.

#45     Aug 3, 2010
  6. zanek

zanek

The responses on this thread are to funny.

I think both parties are paid for by big business, however this article seems to be quite Anti-Obama/Democratic, so I'd really like to see an article from an independent organization detailing the problems with Healthcare, not someone with a bone to pick.

Alot of you guys posting seem to be already anti-Obama, so its not a surprise that you are agreeing with the article and preparing for the imaginary apocalypse your paranoia has duped you into believing is at our doorsteps.

I think anyone who thinks Republicans or Democrats arent in the pockets of the lobbyists are fools wanting the wool to be pulled over their eyes.

Politics in the USA is just a slight of hand to keep people from seeing whats really happening. But I'll let everyone continue to bicker over how their paid off party is better than the other paid off party.

#46     Aug 3, 2010
  7. pspr

pspr

Is that you, Obama? Click. :eek:

#47     Aug 3, 2010
  8. ...and written by a demonstrably brain-free author.

#48     Aug 3, 2010
  9. pspr

pspr

We need severe campaign contribution reform, lobby reform and term limits on the House and Senate. Only then will we get sanity out of Washington. Unless we, as a country, can vote EVERYONE out of office after a term or two we'll never get there. Congress won't make those changes on its own.

#49     Aug 3, 2010
  10. You are one sick piece of shit, pspr.

#50     Aug 3, 2010