ObamaCare is Bad, Bad, Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 3, 2010.

1. The Republicans, who presided over the most significant wealth transfer from the middle class to the richest, left him to clean up the mess. He is a patsy.

#21     Aug 3, 2010
  2. Bob111

Bob111

i'm literally speechless on candidates of the last few US elections. is this is the best of what US can find in both parties? it's scary to say at least..community organizer with zero experience in pretty much anything,the old fart,who is trying to grab his co runner ass right on public tv..secretary of treasury,who is unable to count his own taxes..shit.. if those are the best of the best i can only image the rest of the crowd in DC

#22     Aug 3, 2010
  3. pspr

pspr

I like Palin. Her values are close to mine. But, I don't think we can go from the first black president to the first woman president.

The libs will cringe at this statement but I like Gingrich, too. But, I don't think he can be elected either.

#23     Aug 3, 2010
  4. Let's hope not. Hillary proudly admits to being a Progressive.

#24     Aug 3, 2010
  5. pspr

pspr

I really, really agree with you on this. I can only guess that the best people refuse to take public office or appointments. I think it comes down to the lack of moral values in candidate after candidate that gives us such crappy leaders.

#25     Aug 3, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

You said it!!!! I simply cannot believe the candidates these days!!!! Mind bending! I keep waiting for a clown to pop onto the stage honking some horn, and blowing up balloons while announcing they are running for office.

Oh wait, we already have one in the white house. In addition, the house and senate is bursting at the seams with clowns. Sad...

#26     Aug 3, 2010
  7. And yet, here you are, agreeing with an article written by a clown. Would that make you a clown by association?

#27     Aug 3, 2010
  8. Bob111

Bob111

i would not be surprised,if one day the military will take over DC..
    i can only imagine their frustration with all those politicians..but..on other hand.. they got their piece of the pie too.

#28     Aug 3, 2010
  9. pspr

pspr

Guess it's time to put your sorry ass on ignore. bye

#29     Aug 3, 2010
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

I put him on ignore too.

#30     Aug 3, 2010