ObamaCare is Bad, Bad, Bad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 3, 2010.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

If he were to knock on my door, it would probably be because he wants to tax me personally, and I would sick the dogs on him!:mad: :D

#11     Aug 3, 2010
  2. You post an article written by Kevin Hassett? The Kevin Hassett? The one who co-authored Dow 36,000: The New Strategy for Profiting from the Coming Rise in the Stock Market. That Kevin Hassett? It was published in 1999 before the dot-com bubble burst. He wrote: "...the single most important fact about stocks at the dawn of the twenty-first century: They are cheap....If you are worried about missing the market's big move upward, you will discover that it is not too late. Stocks are now in the midst of a one-time-only rise to much higher ground–to the neighborhood of 36,000 on the Dow Jones industrial average." This in 1999.

He's either an attention whore or an idiot, not that the two are in any way mutually exclusive. Either way, some people will say just about anything, and others will quote just about anyone. Nuff said.

http://www.amazon.com/Dow-36-000-St...r_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280845774&sr=8-1#_

#12     Aug 3, 2010
  3. The Obama camp and the LSM tried to make sure of it... stonewalling about his personal info (likely, he really is NOT eligible to be POTUS). He's said to have spent >$3Million in attorney fees to keep his REAL birth certificate from being disclosed.

The Lame Street Media CONSIPRED to keep his ties to Rev Wright a secret... feeling knowledge of the truth would torpedo Obama's election. Even when questioned about the relationship, Obama lied... dismissed it off as "casual and inconsequential".. now, we know differently.

America has been HAD... CONNED. Wake UP fellow citizens. The Republic is at stake!!

#13     Aug 3, 2010
  4. pspr

pspr

It's interesting that some who realized they can't impugn the message try to impugn the messenger.

#14     Aug 3, 2010
  5. And what scared people was seeing a Retieree for president with a wackjob Soccer Mom and a trailerpark trash family, and retarded kid in tow.

People saw that and figure the least worst of the worst would be Obama who seemed more polished and a bit more educated in the process.

#15     Aug 3, 2010
  6. #16     Aug 3, 2010
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

I agree. That's what put him in the white house. (Sarah Palin is kinda cute though.:D )

#17     Aug 3, 2010
  8. That's the same story with majority of countries. Few politcians are determining the fate of billions of people worldwide. Politicians think they are Gods. They can do anything they want.

#18     Aug 3, 2010
  9. There is no difference between the American Congress and the People's Congress of China

#19     Aug 3, 2010
  10. Turns out, "they" were wrong.

Obama seeks to DESTROY America and turn us into a Communist-like state.

Palin wants America to adhere to Constitutional principles.

Who would be better for America's future?

#20     Aug 3, 2010