Obamacare in deep deep trouble

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Mar 27, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Would he do that? Can you imagine America ruled by a dictator?

The one good thing, just one that the law had was the rule that insurers could not refuse coverage for pre-existing conditions but that would make the business unprofitable without the individual mandate to distribute the risk so it will be killed too.

You can't force insurance companies to stay in the insurance business so you have to allow them to profit somehow.

Maybe we are better off just the way things are right now pre-Obamacare.

Anyway, I can't imagine the President ignoring a SCOTUS ruling and violating the constitution. At some point people would flood DC with millions of protestors and chase the SOB back to Chicago.

I just want the constitution to be honored. If we just follow that document then the system can work.

#81     Mar 28, 2012
  2. Your degree seems to be from the same online school orly tatiz got hers as you seem to think they have made their decision.The SC has not ruled

Just like you were disappointed with them that they threw out the birther cases you will disappointed again when they rule on this case

#82     Mar 28, 2012
  3. jem

jem

so you have a better degree than orly taitz?

#83     Mar 28, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

Geez. Now Obama is just lying about ObamaCare:

The Obama administration is now referring to Obamacare as a “bi-partisan bill” and calling the unpopular individual mandate “a Republican idea,” following three days of tough questioning by the Supreme Court.

“The Affordable Care Act is a bipartisan plan and one that we think is constitutional,” Deputy White House press Secretary Josh Earnest told reporters on Wednesday afternoon.

Conservatives have blasted the administration for the individual mandate and only one Republican voted for Obamacare in both houses of the legislature.

http://freebeacon.com/white-house-tries-to-rebrand-mandate/

#84     Mar 28, 2012

5. I dont have a law degree but I have enough sense to know she will lose her birther cases before she does

Taitz received her law degree from Taft Law School

The Taft Law School is a distance education, online-based law school based in Santa Ana, California. Taft Law School and William Howard Taft University comprise The Taft University System. The State Bar of California Committee of Bar Examiners has registered Taft Law School as an unaccredited correspondence law school

#85     Mar 28, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

If Obama wanted to destroy the Constitution that would certainly do it. Even if the Democrats supported him I honestly couldn't see him getting away with it. He would need to declare martial law to keep desenters in line and suspend the election. That's probably way too much for even the likes of Obama.

#86     Mar 28, 2012
  7. jem

jem

so far we know orly has law degree from an unaccredited school but she has been practicing law... and you do not have a law degree.

So as a leftist Canadian you think you should be putting down her education eh? and you have done this multiple times.

Now what part of you puts down education... the Canadian or the leftist?

#87     Mar 28, 2012
  8. JamesL

JamesL

#88     Mar 28, 2012
  9. I know she will never win a birther case.To be fair to her she might know that as well but she has to keep bringing birther cases to keep profiting from the idiot birthers

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Donate !!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

#89     Mar 28, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

AK isn't a Canadian. He is a Cajun, well from Louisiana anyways.

#90     Mar 28, 2012