Obamacare in deep deep trouble

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Eight

Eight

I think the court will shoot it down 6/3, maybe 5/4.. I'll settle for 5/4 :D

#11     Mar 27, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

In a perfect world it would be a 9/0 defeat. In a jaded world it would be a 7/2 defeat. In our world we have to wonder if enough justices will follow our constitution and at least defeat it by the slimmest of margins.

#12     Mar 27, 2012
  3. Well said.

#13     Mar 27, 2012
  4. If they rule the whole thing unconsitutional, then buy the AET's and HUM's. The insurers can go back to their old ways of raising premiums and looking for ways to cut payouts for covered precedures. What company in their right mind would want to provide insurance to a bunch of <strike>fkn</strike> sick people in the first place?

The next step is to bring Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security before the courts and rule these things unconsitutional. Why does big government want to interfere with evolution? Let the sick and weak die off.

Finally, religion needs to be considered to be an organzed crime syndicate. Bascially what you have in all these religions is a Godfather like figure who scares it's members into believing that if they don't contribute to the family, then the members will be doomed to eternal torment. The catholic church with its many layers looks like a mult-level marketing business.

#14     Mar 27, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

To breed more stupid people that will vote for democrats.

#15     Mar 27, 2012
  6. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bOaLLdpVzAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#16     Mar 27, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

That is so hilarious it is sad. :eek:

#17     Mar 27, 2012
  8. Evidently I have much more respect for dogs than you do.

#18     Mar 27, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

I beg to differ. A dog catcher needs training and skills Obama lacks. Maybe he can get hired as a community organizer, but not a dog catcher.

#19     Mar 27, 2012
  10. I'd be all for him being a snake handler (preferably pit vipers ).

or maybe DOT road kill removal squad

#20     Mar 27, 2012