Obamacare in deep deep trouble

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Whats the title?

Out of Africa? :D

#101     Mar 29, 2012
  2. What happened to the healthcare stocks? they just exploded

#102     Mar 29, 2012
  3. Betting against the bill.. i didnt even think about it

red hat though really? they beat earnings est by but wtf.. it was only by like $.02

#103     Mar 29, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

I'm hoping it is "Gone With The Wind". :D

#104     Mar 29, 2012
  5. jem

jem

It looks like the healthcare industry and their lobbyists just bought and paid for the destruction of the democrats.

Unfortunately they made the inexperienced President insert a poison pill in his legislation. If the President had really been a Constitutional scholar he would have known putting a potentially unconstitutional provision in his framework was too great a risk.

Plus, the industry already had Pelosi Reid the democrats and the neo cons in their pockets. An experienced politician, a real reformer, or a person with astute advisors would not have agreed to bet his legacy on anything polluted by lobbyists of that group of sellouts.

When you really think about it...why give the supreme court a shot at turning your Presidency upside down. Especially with such an aggressive mandate? Even if he prevails his advisors must have been really stupid or really corrupt.

If they were real leftists they would not have stopped short of single payer....

Here is the real deal.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/zReFgfodNb0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#105     Mar 29, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

Pelosi is in denial about the Supreme Court procedings on ObamaCare.

"I'm a supporter of judicial review, I honor the Constitution in that regard," Pelosi said to reporters. "That's why we wrote our bill in a way that was Constitutional. I still feel pretty confident about it. And if and when -- this game is not over. In March Madness, what happens when your team doesn't win one -- well wait a minute, let's have the game."

"I have confidence in our Solicitor General and his arguments, from what I can see from the transcripts. Mr. Conyers was pretty confident yesterday, but then again he went to the Court," Pelosi said.

Pelosi said the House Democrats she sent to watch the proceedings were "inspired" and "impressed" by our democracy.

"I was to pleased to send a number of members, representative of our caucus and they were all impressed by our democracy and how the system works. And then the substance, we'll see what the decision is. But they were inspired. It was lovely to see the reaction, people were so grateful to have the opportunity to go there," Pelosi said.

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/...ur_bill_in_a_way_that_was_constitutional.html

And, here is Pelosi in 2009:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/APUhVXImUhc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#106     Mar 29, 2012
  7. ^ ahaha I never knew that clip existed.. it is blatant that something is horribly wrong when Keith Olberman and Americans like me share the same hatred for this insulting, illegal excuse of a bill.

the divine obama's signature 'achievement', his only achievement.. is likely tits up. what are his teleprompters going to tell him during the campaign this time around? how much tax revenue that he blew trying to prop up the economy?

If this bill gets tossed, and he gets booted as well, the US will likely have suffered no permanent damage (aside from his vast, unprecedented contribution to the deficit). then he can just fade to irrelevance altogether.. which is exactly where he belongs.

Seriously, if you voted for this bum, please make amends and get rid of him. His policies don't work/aren't going to work/never have worked. He didn't invent them, they are old, tried and failed. He, and the liberal dems are ripping us down while the rest of the world catches up, PetroChina is now the largest oil producer in the world not XOM. their policies don't stimulate growth, they stifle it. They aren't 'progressives' they are regressives.. or maybe even.. retards.

#107     Mar 29, 2012