ObamaCare Business Mandate Delayed Until 2015

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jul 2, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

That's exactly what is going on here.

#11     Jul 3, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

I think a few are coming around. Not many, but a few.[​IMG]

#12     Jul 3, 2013
  3. We weren't played for fools Cap.Most of us knew Obamacare was a steaming pile of shit BUT we knew it was the first step to single payer.

I must remind my conservative friends how your party plays you better then the democratic party could ever play their base.They played you guys into nominating the guy who created Obamacare first,Com'on!

#13     Jul 3, 2013
  4. wjk

wjk

Not AK, though. He will be the last useful idiot standing.

#14     Jul 3, 2013
  5. jem

jem

The good news is this thing will probably be a democrat suicide pill for the 2016 election.

The bad news is America's economy is going to have to suffer for longer under Obama's singular I, I mean signature achievement.

#15     Jul 3, 2013
  6. jem

jem

Yes those brilliant dems in Congress voted for a piece of crap that is so bad they had to delay it for fear it is running their asses out of washington on 2x4.

Good plan. Can you imagine the meetings going on in the cloak room and the bankrupt DNC offices. Why couldn't george bush be in office. In short Obama pelosi and reid have george bushed them.

When most of them didn't want that crap in the first place. They just had not back bone.

The comedy of it all is that Baucus is cursing the crap he created with Pelosi and Reid.

#16     Jul 3, 2013

7. LOL !!!!!

I see we will have to do a another 500 + page "Romney looks like the next president" thread all over again in 2016.The results will be the same my friend,Hillary or Coumo is a shoo-in for 2016.

#17     Jul 3, 2013

8. They're only delaying the bad parts jem,the good parts(No pre exiting conditions ban,government subsidizing insurance,cant charge more for prior health conditions,a bunch of free preventive services,government health exchanges,no lifetime caps,stay on parents insurance until 26 etc ) are rolling out right on schedule.Its all part of the plan my friend.

#18     Jul 3, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

Besides Ocommunist, she's the epitome of an out of control elitist who should be in prison. Our Founding Fathers would have a "different" plan for her, such as being hanged for being a traitor of America.

#19     Jul 3, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually you were, and you're STILL a fool for not recognizing it.

#20     Jul 3, 2013