Obamacare & Adverse Selection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kxvid, Mar 23, 2010.

1. I much prefer optimism these days. So I am hoping runningbear is spot on.

#21     Mar 25, 2010
  2. Just because you are going to hide cost as taxation does not mean prices will fall. Actually it's almost axiomatic to raise expenses due to the "free" nature to the consumer.

#22     Mar 25, 2010
  3. The reason we're pissed is because he's a LYING COCKSUCKER! Campaigned on the promise of "co-operation, bi-partisanship, transparency, centrist moderation to solving problems, correct the "Bush wrongs".

Then, after he gets into office, promotes a "FUCK YOU AMERICA. I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT MATTERS, AND I PRESSING MY EXTREME LEFTIST, R-A-D-I-C-A-L AGENDA... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HATE IT... NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT DAMAGES AMERICA, YOUR CHILDREN, AND GRANDCHILDREN"...

We were lied to... we were HAD... SUCKED IN... THAT'S why we're pissed.

We trusted a con man... and we're getting hosed as what always happens when you trust a lying thief.

:mad: :mad:

#23     Mar 25, 2010
  4. Grandpa's Wisdom... "Hope in one hand, shit in the other... guess which gets filled up first"

#24     Mar 25, 2010
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Come on, grandpa. Even as fast as you can shit yourself, I can hope faster that you've got your diaper on.

#25     Mar 25, 2010

6. He is not a black man. His mother was white.

#26     Mar 25, 2010
  7. Bombastic...

#27     Mar 25, 2010
  8. yes healthcare costs will rise above the board as insurers are forced to absorb those with pre existing conditions, that is why in the near future, obama will "fix" this by introducing the single payer universal healthcare system, this is only the first salvo

#28     Mar 25, 2010
  9. maxpi

maxpi

The two tiered thingy is the only possible outcome. On one hand you have productive people that can buy good insurance, on the other you have entitlement whiners that can't buy diddly but want the productive people to pay for their insurance... The politicians can keep everybody happy with a two-tiered system.

#29     Mar 25, 2010
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You forgot the third tier, the non-productive, extremely wealthy people.

#30     Mar 25, 2010