Obama’s Trump Card

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tom B, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Don't kid yourself for a second with that line of thinking. The media might have their own vested interest in spinning this pig pretty, but high gas prices, high food prices and the continued decline in the standard of living in this country is NOT going to win your idol any points.

This is the kind of tripe I've become accustomed to in the 5 minutes of moronic political analysis on the MSM networks. They all have this type of groupthink that permeates the Beltway. The "if we say it enough times, they'll believe it to be the truth".

#21     Apr 26, 2011
  2. 1.Obama is not my idol

2.Obama is around 45 % right now and Bush was around 30 in the same circumstances so something is giving him an extra 15 points.Not saying Trump is solely responsible,but he definitely helps at what is a bad time for Obama

#22     Apr 26, 2011
  3. jem

jem

see the manipulation at work.

did I say anything about any of this stuff.. see the jumping to manipulation.

defending the status quo on marriage is not fear of gays, its not even anti gay necessarily... just like explaining the supreme court has not defined natural born citizen is not anti obama if you insist the same standard be applied to mcain trump jindal and others are also natural born citizens.

basically its saying most change done by politicians usually works out poorly.

Just check out the education system we have today.

#23     Apr 26, 2011
  4. You're entitled to your opinion. In a democracy we decide such things by voting.

What I have a problem with is courts suddenly inventing a constitutional right to gay marriage. They had a referendum in California and gay marriage was overwhelmingly rejected. So a gay judge issues a ruling that it is unconstitutional.

Gay marriage somehow went from being something we could vote on to something that is enshrined in the US Constitution. I have a problem with that.

#24     Apr 26, 2011
  5. The problem is the media is not talking about those things. If they do, it will be about how the wise obama is fighting republicans to protect the working class and the environment, etc. Of course, if it was Bush, they would be blaming him nonstop.

At some point Trump will go on to other issues. He's played this BC thing like a violin. Obama has to face the fact that a lot of people have serious doubts about him. It doesn't help that he does seem somewhat like a foreigner. He comes across as someone who sees his job as bigger somehow than just being president. He imagines he is more like the president of the entire planet and has to balance our childish and selfish desires against what is best for the world. PLus, he can't even throw a baseball.

#25     Apr 26, 2011
  6. [​IMG]

.......wheewwww cooties ................ in the air.......everywhere

you go girl............

#26     Apr 26, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

What he said.

#27     Apr 26, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

LOL, nice finish.

#28     Apr 26, 2011
  9. Well what can you say......some are cut out to be ball players , some are cut out to be Presidents....:(

some cut and post here .... :D

#29     Apr 26, 2011
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

After being re-elected, Barry sent this to Trump:

[​IMG]

#30     Apr 27, 2011