Obama’s Energy nominee: We need carbon tax to double or triple energy cost

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Mar 25, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Go fuck yourself, futurecunt. You are just a damn idiot anyway.

Here's another nice little tune for you, sucker. :D

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fAlMomLvu_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And some real nice pictures of Mann's hockey stick chart.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DFbUVBYIPlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#11     Mar 26, 2013
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Good point

#12     Mar 26, 2013
  3. Lets just PRETEND for a moment that you are correct.
    1)What carbon tax are you talking about doubling or tripling?
    2)And how much percent wise is that tax now of current fuel price?
    thanks I look forward to you educating this supposedly " denier moron".:D :D

#13     Mar 26, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wish we could get some GW here. It's 17 deg F below normal with snow flurries this morning. In late March...in the deep south.

#14     Mar 26, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Good catch.

#15     Mar 26, 2013
  6. "If we start really squeezing down on carbon dioxide over the next few decades"

"a push towards clean technologies in a conventional pollution sense"
    --------------------------------------
    Looks like i will have to cut my trees down and burn wood for our 9 month heating season. Get that pollution and CO2 going real good...

?
    Or what green technology am i supposed to heat my house with if they tax propane to being unaffordable? I would need an acre(s) of solar cells and storage batteries and hundreds of thousands in taxpayer money.

If they are truly serious about bogus warming, fossil fuels really should be abolished instead of taxed.... oh wait, i see what they are up to...

#16     Mar 26, 2013
  7. Everyone is going to move south and sweat in the dark. The poor and downtrodden are going to move north where everyone gets a subsidy.

#17     Mar 26, 2013
  8. Key phrase: the poor would have to be subsidized.

In other words, in typical Obama fashion, republican voters will be taxed to pay for another liberal fiasco. Just like Obamacare.

In othr news, El Presidente and his lovely family are off on another vacation. The White House remains closed to tourists for the Easter season, which of ocurse liberals no longer recognize anyway. Got to save those sequester pennies.

#18     Mar 26, 2013
  9. non-sense
    Lets just PRETEND for a moment that you& fc are correct.
    1)What carbon tax are you talking about doubling or tripling?
    2)And how much percent wise is that tax now of current fuel price?

seriously can you , fc or anyother drooling liberal answer either question above.

I say you will run away just like pie did over govt vs household finances.

#19     Mar 26, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Caught himself a Puffer Fish, eh. Hope he eats it. And shares it with you. :D

#20     Mar 26, 2013