Obama’s “third world dictator-like arrogance"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 23, 2011.

1. You project with the best.

Keep up the good work.

#11     Apr 23, 2011
  2. I don't think Right Wingers should be pointing fingers outward when referring to Third World politics.

#12     Apr 23, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't think Canadians should be pointing fingers when referring to US politics.

What was your point again?

#13     Apr 23, 2011
    #14     Apr 23, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

The eyeholes in your pillow case are showing.:mad:

#15     Apr 23, 2011
  6. Rep. Allen West (R-FL) decried Obama’s “third world dictator-like arrogance.”
    -------------------------

There seems to be a whiff in the air where more and more people are "poking" Hopey the Clown, testing for any reaction.

Get the popcorn, the next two years are going to be exciting to see him sweat. The guy is going to fold.

#16     Apr 24, 2011
  7. No, he will not.

AMTSWA believes he is a Manchurian Candidate. I believe that he has expert advisors. Who they really are we don't know. The birther thing will die as it will bring down the system if exposed as true. I don't think it is, but even if so, it will not be made public for a generation.

The Republicans have no real candidates to throw at Obama. He has home court, and a home crowd in the media. And if AMT is right, it does not matter anyway. The next President will simply further the bigger plan, which extends beyond the borders of the United States.

#17     Apr 24, 2011
  8. As soon West used Obama's middle name in his commentary( a common tactic in the fear mongering of talk radio) , I knew where he was coming from. People do not know the true story of Uncle Tom, so I will not bless him with that moniker, but I will say that Alan West is a lot like Alan Keyes, he knows who butters his bread.

#18     Apr 24, 2011
  9. I don't recall the details of the incident which got West "retired" from the Army, but upon hearing it I thought of him as a "do the right thing" kind of guy.

Character matters. Too bad we don't have it in the WH or the majority of Congress.

:mad:

#19     Apr 24, 2011
  10. Who would that be?

#20     Apr 24, 2011