Obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Mar 21, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its one of the handful of behaviors of RCGs that I dislike.

I've said in maybe a dozen posts that I do not know the outcome of the November election and that I think it could go either way. Somehow RCG does not allow that information to penetrate his skull and insists that I am mouring some kind of perceived inevitablility he has manufactured for self-consumption.

The fact is that I've become more hopeful for the last couple of months and am convinced that Romney has a real chance despite there being a distinct lack of passion for him. I think a cardboard cutout of Ronald Reagan could beat Barrack Obama. I see Obama having some difficulty in fundraising and some signs that he is not favored in critical "swing" states.

I'm also hopeful the SCOTUS will rule against Obamacare in whole or at least rule against the individual mandate. There will be no way for the Obama team to spin that favorably even though I listened to NPR trying to spin it that way this morning all the way to work lol. They (NPR) seem to recognize that this isn't likely going to go the way they want.

Maybe Obama should not have insulted the SCOTUS at the State of the Union address last year LOL.

#21     Mar 21, 2012
  2. Send out the propaganda to preach to the choir. Love it. Thanks

Just here to briefly interrupt the preaching session.

Just a question, don't you guys like debates? I honestly cannot stand being in forums with similar minded people. It gets boring. I need debate and something to stir the pot. That's why I am here. Make you GOPs miserable. LOL

You may return to your regularly scheduled GOPper preaching session.

#22     Mar 21, 2012