Obama Would Divide Us by Race, Class And Ethnicity

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 2, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's not a question I'll be answering correctly on any medical forms either.

They can go fuck themselves.

#11     May 3, 2013
  2. I'd suggest finding a new doctor. A doctor who feels it is their right to snoop into your gun ownership will not feel qualms about snooping into other areas. Now they already view you as a possibly dangerous whack job, so they will be watching for other signs to justify a call to Child protective Services.

Also, there should be a cost attached to this kind of behavior.

#12     May 3, 2013
  3. Isn't Obama's oppressive government trying to hold doctors accountable to some degree for the guns the family owns?

My wife's a children's doc and she says, "I'm not asking parents about their guns"...

#13     May 3, 2013
  4. This is a back door to tally up gun owners. At some point we'll have a national data base on med records and ta da...we have a column for gun owners.
    -----------

ever read the exceptions for HIPPA? Everyone can view your records except your wife and mom.

I don't think I would leave that question blank, someone could fill it in for ya.

#14     May 3, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

Asking that question just doesn't seem right. It's like asking how much is in your bank accounts.

I think I would give the person handing me that form a lecture as I handed back to them blank.

#15     May 3, 2013
  6. Probably a waste of time. It's just a form, part of their job and they probably could care less.

Imo, when it comes down to something crucial, I always assume that people don't do their job, don't care about their job, could care less about me and you and the outcome. Sometimes this works out in our favor.

#16     May 3, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

If enough people read the peons the riot act the doctor or administrator will hear about it and maybe rethink the stupid idea.

#17     May 3, 2013
  8. But you can tell the doctor directly. Why take it out on the employees?

I will tell you I am repeatedly stunned by how seriously some liberals take this crap. They honestly feel it is their duty to protect your kids from their stupid knuckledragging dad who will likely sexually abuse them if not just carelessly shoot them. You are taking a huge risk entrusting your child to a doctor like that.

#18     May 3, 2013
  9. I can pretty much guarantee the person handing out the form doesn't give a crap but they'll get fired if they don't hand it to you.

If too many people decline to provide the info you can bet your sweet ass reimbursement for services provided will be held back from the practitioner if the forms are not completed in their entirety.

YEA BIG BROTHER

So just take my advice and LIE YOUR ASS OFF when push comes to shove.

Of course later the form will become an affidavit with severe penalties for intending to deceive.

The goal is to make EVERY CITIZEN A CRIMINAL, then selective enforcement is the name of the game.

#19     May 3, 2013