Obama Worried For The Ft. Hood Terrorist

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 1, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

After about six beers, I don't think I'd be very good security. I'd sure give it a try though!:D

#11     Apr 1, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Don't worry. After a case you loosen up and become a better shot -- if not a more eager shot. :D

#12     Apr 1, 2013
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

[​IMG]

#13     Apr 1, 2013
  4. Democrats cover things up, it's what they do. It's just what these assholes do because their theoretical worldview doesn't allow them to do much else. The word "terror", "terrorist", etc. were gone from the news during the Clinton Admin. I looked for them and they were never there. A plane got shot out of the sky, it was mistaken for an Israeli airliner.. hundreds of witnesses saw a missile shoot it down.. but the FBI investigated and found there were sparks in the gas tank!

#14     Apr 2, 2013
  5. I recall that very well. Of course, there were so many scandals in the Clinton administration you needed a spreadsheet to follow them all.

Now the media's biggest objective, other than promoting and protecting obama, is to get Hillary in the White House. It's like they decided after Rahm in chicago, the next mayor should be Blogo's wife.

#15     Apr 2, 2013
  6. The Army's reasoning is laughable. They are afraid awarding medals will taint Hassan's trial by the government deciding he's guilty?

Isn't that the whole reason he is being prosecuted? Because the government thought he was guilty? They act like he was just selected at random to be tried. Or that it is some big mystery how all those people got killed.

#16     Apr 2, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/02/us/fort-hood-shooting/

My niece is in lock down there now.

<iframe width='416' height='234' src='http://www.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/bestoftv/2014/04/02/erin-fort-hood-texas-shooter-report.cnn' frameborder='0'></iframe>

#17     Apr 2, 2014
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) — A gunman opened fire Wednesday at Fort Hood in an attack that left four dead, including the shooter, law enforcement officials said.

One of the officials, citing official internal U.S. Justice Department updates, said 14 others were hurt. The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to release information by name.

A U.S. law enforcement official said reports circulating within the Justice Department indicate the shooter died of what appears to be a self-inflicted wound. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is still ongoing.

The Texas Army base was the scene of a mass shooting in 2009. Thirteen people were killed and more than 30 wounded in what was the deadliest attack on a domestic military installation in history...

#18     Apr 2, 2014
  9. Now a muslim terrorist attack on an Army base is a "mass shooting." How nonjudgmental.

#19     Apr 2, 2014
  10. Are you talking about this incident?
    reports say he was a soldier with mental issues.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/02/fort-hood-shooting_n_5079690.html

edit: Ivan Lopez has been identified as the suspected gunman in the deadly shooting at Fort Hood on Wednesday, according to U.S. Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas).

McCaul, chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee said the shooting happened in a medical building on the Texas army post, according to the Associated Press.

Lopez wore an Army uniform during the incident, according to other statements McCaul made in the Washington Post. The news organization confirmed Lopez as the suspected gunman with "multiple government sources"

He died of a self-inflicted wound, according to the AP.

#20     Apr 2, 2014