Obama Working To Avoid Timing Clash With NFL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Did you copy it from the zionist israel propaganda aiming at the standing of the President with the wish he does get reelected? Obama will be reelected, and palestinians will win their lands stolen from them.

#21     Sep 1, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

WTF?!?!?!:confused:

#22     Sep 1, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

You're wrong about that. I'm hiring now (and always, it seems) for the right people with the right skills. You see, if my competitors have the same rules to obey (and they do), then I'm going to make the sale regardless.

None of this applies anymore if any more (big) customers reverse engineer my product. In that case, it will have to be "fuck the environment, fuck the working man, fuck everything and everyone, let me make sales without any kind of minimum wage or environmental restraint." It more important to make sales then it is to have a world worth living in. ; )

#23     Sep 1, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why don't YOU go over their and kick some Zionist ass and return those lands yourself?

#24     Sep 1, 2011
  5. g222

g222

quote from pspr:

In '86 the corp tax rate was 51%, today it's 35%. They can use that 16% tax savings to cover the cost of any new rules ... they're certainly not using the extra $$$ to create jobs!!! This is what I was talking about.

#25     Sep 1, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

In 1986 there were a lot more deductions than there are now. Rates were lowered as deductions were eliminated. There is no 16% savings. Government revenues remained constant.

http://www.deptofnumbers.com/blog/2010/08/tax-revenue-as-a-fraction-of-gdp/

#26     Sep 1, 2011
  7. This is funny as hell. Before Obama goes on vacation he announces he will give a speech on jobs. (Then Steve retires -oops sorry yuk yukk joke- just had to throw that in there).

Where was I? Yes, Obama is going to give a speech on employment. Boner says - uhmnnn. sorry we're busy at that time. can you make it some other day?

Then Obama changes the date, oops. sorry, we got a football game to watch.

Maybe Letterman will give him 5 minutes or Oprah.

#27     Sep 1, 2011
  8. bone

bone

This is clearly Bush's fault.

And TradingJournals is a real whacko nutjob. TJ - do you have any concept of how absolutely delusional you sound ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#28     Sep 1, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Reagan would have said to himself, "fuck the joint session" and simply done a prime-time speech from the Oval Office on television.

He would not have attempted to interfere with any debate events. He would not have been stupid enough to schedule in conflict with the NFL. He certainly would not have allowed the scheduling difficulties to become public.

There is no point in giving a speech before a joint session unless you need the applause track.

Obama is incredibly irrelevant for a guy that has another year to serve. I've never seen such a lame duck in my lifetime. He has to conduct a focus group to determine when to make a speech.

Weak. Feckless. Ineffectual.

Hopefully some Republican will shout out "You are a lying sack of shit!". :)

#29     Sep 1, 2011
  10. Retardicans are green with envy for the President, and TJ posts!

Gold Bless America, TJ, and the President!

#30     Sep 1, 2011