Obama: Work hard kids(I need you to pay off the trillions of $$ I am spending!)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Sep 7, 2009.

1. to $6.55 on July 24, 2008; and to $7.25 on July 24, 2009.
    -----------------------------------

That's aprox another $30 a week based on a 40 hours. Depending on your tax rate, this may be an increase of $15 -20 extra, this number will break the bank? I don't think so.

#11     Sep 8, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

If you have one worker , no problem. If you run a food restaurant with 10 employees $1200 a month and more is rough on the cash flow

#12     Sep 8, 2009
  3. "Let me leave you with a simple message: Every time you walk through that classroom door, make it your mission to get a good education. Don't do it just because your parents, or even the President, tells you. Do it for yourselves. Do it for your future. And while you're at it, help a little brother or sister to learn, or maybe even Mom or Dad. Let me know how you're doing. Write me a letter -- and I'm serious about this one -- write me a letter about ways you can help us achieve our goals. I think you know the address."

http://bushlibrary.tamu.edu/research/public_papers.php?id=3450&year=1991&month=10

Bush indoctrinated children too? Oh, he is a communist when he asks children to write to him for ideas to achieve goals.

#13     Sep 8, 2009
  4. many restaurant workers are exempt from the minimum wage because they recieve tips.

"Minimum wage is the lowest hourly wage allowed by federal and state labor laws. It generally applies to unskilled or semi-skilled laborers working in service industries or manufacturing plants. Certain occupations such as agricultural workers are usually exempt from minimum wage requirements, as are certain service workers who receive tips or other compensation equal to the minimum wage. "

#14     Sep 8, 2009
  5. Mercor

Mercor

Search that bush speech and you will see the left was making the same arguments the right is making today.

#15     Sep 8, 2009
  6. Mercor

Mercor

I am talking about staff...also about any small business. Its all about cash flow..minium wage hits that the hardest.

#16     Sep 8, 2009
  7. Show us where Bush (and his White House) asked students to write, "How they can help the president".

Or where they asked students to create "Bush" posters with "memorable quotes" of Bush.

You come up with that, then we have an equal comparison.

#17     Sep 8, 2009
  8. You must remember, cash flow and liberals don't know each other.

#18     Sep 8, 2009

9. They ask teachers to make poster quotes of Obama's speeches of (EDUCATION) Then they ask us to think about why Obama thinks education is very important, to stay in school.

#19     Sep 8, 2009
  10. I asked you to show us where Bush requested the same thing. I'm guessing you can't.

And while you're at it, why did the dems throw a fit when Bush spoke to kids?

#20     Sep 8, 2009