Obama won't last 2 years...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Moc Yeah, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Now that is funny!

#41     Jun 25, 2009
  2. You mean this TV audience?:

"President Obama's town hall meeting on health care delivered a sickly rating Wednesday evening.

The one-hour ABC News special "Primetime: Questions for the President: Prescription for America" (4.7 million viewers, 1.1 preliminary adults 18-49 rating) had the fewest viewers in the 10 p.m. hour (against NBC's "The Philanthropist" debut and a repeat of "CSI: NY" on CBS). The special tied some 8 p.m. comedy repeats as the lowest-rated program on a major broadcast network."

#42     Jun 25, 2009
  3. He better get his lame ass off healthcare and work on the economy first and get tax revenues up.

He is toast anyway.

#43     Jun 25, 2009
  4. This just show's how stupid we Americans are... we don't care about politics. We listen to sound bites from Fox News or CNN and create opinions without any critical thinking.

American's rather watch CSI or Sponge Bob rather than sit through a hour of political b.s.

#44     Jun 25, 2009
  5. Not surprising,most people already have their minds made up on the issue.I didn't need to watch the show,I already know that I support Obamas plan over doing nothing for 8 years like the Republicans did

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/21/health/policy/21poll.html?_r=4&partner=rss&emc=rss

June 21, 2009
    In Poll, Wide Support for Government-Run Health

#45     Jun 25, 2009
  6. Oh yeah, the NY Times:

"Shocker: NYT Rigged Health Care Poll

Of course we are by now used to our one party media heavily over-sampling Democrats to prove to us how popular their agenda is.

But this latest New York Times poll would even make the Mullahs in Iran blush.

For buried in the details, rather than trumpeted in their slick graphics, is this breakdown:"

[​IMG]

So, in their wisdom, The Times saw fit to solicit the views of Obama voters over McCain voters by a margin of 48 to 25 percent.

Lest we forget, in the last election Mr. Obama got 53% of the vote to Mr. McCain’s 46%.

But what the heck. The Times had to find a way to advance their mission.

After all, who reads their editorials unless they put them in the news section?"

Carry on.

#46     Jun 25, 2009
  7. #47     Jun 25, 2009

8. http://abcnews.go.com/sections/living/US/healthcare031020_poll.html

[​IMG]

#48     Jun 25, 2009
  9. Where is all the support for the Republicans health care plan ? (which they don't have and didn't have for the past 8 years )

#49     Jun 25, 2009
  10. Why should they have a plan?

Do I give a fuck if you or Pedro are insured? No more than you should give a shit about my personal business.

Too funny that asshole leftists think "health care is broken" when I spend about half as much on Blue Cross Blue Shield-who has unlimited risk on my health costs-as I do in property taxes to send Third World illegals to public schools.

How come the left doesn't say education is broken? Oh! Maybe because every seedy, on the public dole "educator", public administrator and union flunkie votes Democrat.

I'll bet you this: If the AMA was as much up the Democrat's ass as the NEA or AFL-CIO you'd never hear the phrase "health care reform" again.....

#50     Jun 25, 2009