Obama won't last 2 years...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Moc Yeah, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Have you seen Obama's approval ratings lately ?I'm guessing you haven't

#11     Jun 24, 2009
  2. Screw you dsqueer.

#12     Jun 24, 2009
  3. I thought Abraham Lincoln was the most unpopular president ever. I mean...it was during his presidency that we had a civil war, right? I mean things were not that bad with us with bush. We didnt hate him so much that the democrats took up arms against the republicans.

I'm sure the slave owners were hooting and hollering when lincoln was assasinated, the same way the Obamanites were hooting and Hollering when Bush got out of office.

#13     Jun 24, 2009

4. Not his first term. He was reelected. Lyndon B. Johnson

was the most unpopular President in modern times.

#14     Jun 24, 2009
  5. I agree with u Mag Light.

The party of Rush and the people in it should b given center stage from now until 2016.

U guys are by far the best weapon the dems have!!!

Feel free to continue ur antics. If I had it my way, I would give u money so u can fly "Obongo the Muslim" from a blimp!
    :D :D

Thank u in advance for ur continued and distinctive service!

#15     Jun 24, 2009
  6. Tell you what. You go find a flag to wrap yourself in, and I'll get the duct tape.

#16     Jun 24, 2009
  7. Mercor

Mercor

As long as there are people like you out there Obama's ratings will never go down.

#17     Jun 24, 2009
  8. Why must every post critical of obama be greeted with attacks on Bush? Last time I looked, Obama is president , not Bush. If this IG scandal had anything to do with Bush or his policies, it would be one thing. Clearly though, it doesn't. I don't understand the flip comment about Bush scandals either. I didn't particularly like Bush, and I thought he was a bad president, but any fair person would have to say his administration was far cleaner than the one that preceded it or the current one. The Valery Plame incident was a contrived, political act and the U.S. Attorney firings circus was even worse.

By contrast, this IG scandal hits at the heart of good government. Unlike U. S. Attorneys, who are patronage appointees and removable for any reason or no reason at all, IGs are protected by statute, ironically a statute Obama co-sponsored. The allegations here are serious, ie that Obama fired an IG who exposed major corruption carried out by a democrat pol who was both an obama supporter and family friend. It is clear the IG's charges were valid, and it is equally clear that Kevin Johnson got a meaningless penalty due to political interference. Now it's payback time, chicago-style.

This letter from numerous prominent attorneys is important, as the it shows just how outrageous this scandal is. Some of these people no doubt were hoping for an administration job or at least access, yet they threw it away in disgust at the slimey tactics by obama and his minions.

The White House argument is preposterous on its face. Apparently Walpin was together enough to nail Keven Johnson and also uncover massive waste in AmeriCorp's biggest program. If the man was actually suffering health issues, is the appropriate remedy to fire him on an hour's notice? Some compassion.

#18     Jun 24, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually Truman had the lowest Gallup poll approval numbers. And the lowest average. Second lowest average approval rating was Carter.

Second lowest approval rating was Nixon followed by Bush.

There wasn't a Gallup poll before the mid 30's. I've read that if there was, Hoover might have had the lowest approval rating.

Again these are Gallup only numbers.

#19     Jun 24, 2009
  10. Why for years following the election of Bush in 2000 was nearly every post critical of Bush greeted with attacks on Clinton?

#20     Jun 24, 2009