Obama: Wisc. Governor Assaulting Unions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 18, 2011.

1. you think strong unions preserve jobs :D :D :
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

#41     Feb 21, 2011
  2. You should write to Politifact who found:

#42     Feb 21, 2011
  3. I just read this morning that up to 12,000 jobs will be gone from state and local gov in WI if the undemocratic Fleebaggers don't get their asses back from IL to fulfill their democratic obligations.

#43     Feb 21, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

Facts are to Democrats like Kryptonite is to SuperMan.
    :D

#44     Feb 21, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

You made me spit my coke out.

#45     Feb 21, 2011
  6. So here's where we're at now. In a nutshell, we have a governor that is too stupid to recognize a victory when he has one in hand. The Unions have conceded and are willing to contribute the amount asked for. The budget can be balanced, albeit it on the backs of the working class, but balanced none the less. That is what he campaigned on. Evidently he's too much of an ideologue to do what he said he wanted to do on the first place.
    It's painfully obvious why the guy has such an aversion to collective bargaining. That requires negotiation skills. Tyrants are short on those type attributes.

#46     Feb 23, 2011
  7. poor mistreated public unions:eek:

#47     Feb 23, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Governor Walker wants to eliminate collective bargaining for public employees. This model will spread across the country. Government workers should not have collective bargaining. The pigs at the trough are going to squeal bloody murder but it is what has to be done.

I notice all of the protestors are lilly-white. Where is the diversity among Wisconsin democrats? Are there no people of color teaching in Wisconsin?

#48     Feb 23, 2011
  9. And he can fight that battle another day. Right now the impending doom, albeit fabricated, can be avoided. The money is there. The concessions have been made. Even Charles Krauthammer said he's going a bridge too far. The governor lay's people off next week when he doesn't have to, he loses the battle of public opinion. Those were the words of Krauthammer last night on FOX.

#49     Feb 23, 2011
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The country doesn't want government employees to be unionized. Its simple and its about to be fixed.

We won.

#50     Feb 23, 2011