Obama: Wisc. Governor Assaulting Unions

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I agree! They should make a fair contribution to their benefit program...right after the boardroom boys and bankers make their fair contribution for destroying our economy.
    You see, this is about justice far as I'm concerned, and the boyz in the hood got one thing right. No justice, no peace. If it's all about the dollar, then you make your dollar your way, and I'll make mine my way. If the white collar criminal walks free for his crimes, then the thug selling dope walks too. If Wall Street get's bailed out, then so do the unions.Obviously that won't work, but that's exactly what's happening.
    Now mind you I'm an old white guy, former Marine, middle America up bringing, America first, red, white and blue, and once upon a time conservative. I currently think this country is a shithole and has been ruined by corporate thugs and corrupt politicians. We should march on D.C. and burn the f'n place to the ground. If I feel this way, imagine the growing rage of the youth in the streets.
    No justice, no peace...GOD DAMN STRAIGHT!!

#21     Feb 18, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

Thats the problem with government unions, it is basically impossible to fire someone once they get in with the union, no matter how big of a screw up they are, and people wonder why every branch of the government is such a complete and utter disaster.

#22     Feb 18, 2011
  3. So you want the state to ignore the rule of law and contracts...because you don't agree with their position?

If the unions were the only party out of control, that would be one thing...but who is actually in control?

The unions, the working class, or the ruling class?

Where are the checks and balances of power in your ideal world?

#23     Feb 18, 2011
  4. Are you suggesting the unions have had no bailouts?

#24     Feb 18, 2011
  5. No, I'm not suggesting that. They have had bailouts. They shouldn't have received them, but if we're going to bail out banks then we must bail out everyone. Nobody should have been bailed out. And if the argument is that the whole country would have collapsed as a result of no bank bailouts, then the punishment for those committing such an atrocity should have been proportional. Death!

#25     Feb 18, 2011
  6. CaptainObvious apparently believes, "two wrongs make a right"...

#26     Feb 18, 2011
  7. No, I simply believe that those that feign outrage over union privileges while casually dismissing the free pass bankers received for their little indiscretions are full of shit. Defenders of the constitution my ass.

#27     Feb 18, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

I think i can speak for most conservatives when i say that none of us ever wanted the bailouts to happen either, I was just as pissed off when that happened as I am at the government unions. However there is 2 huge differences between the government unions and the bailouts of 2008, First off the bank bailouts were primarily a one time hit, and while it happened against our will and we were pissed off about it at the time, it happened 2 years ago. Secondly the vast majority of the bailout money has already been returned or will be returned, where as the government unions have bled us dry for years, and will continue to bleed us dry until they bankrupt the entire country. I have a choice in which bank i want to go to, however I have zero choice in how much of my tax money goes to paying these pigs working for the government.

Again I will reiterate i do not support either one, but one of them is still going on and will continue to go on non stop until we put an end to it, and the one which is still occuring is the government unions raping this country non stop until there is nothing left.

#28     Feb 18, 2011
  9. Unions and public sector workers need to feel the 9% unemployment rate, 410K jobless claims, and Obamacare. [​IMG]

#29     Feb 18, 2011
  10. If that were only true, but it's not. The banks are still playing the same games. Taken from yesterdays Dylan Ratigan show. And before you go all anti MSNBC on me, I've written it here before and I'll write it again. Truth is truth regardless of who speaks it, and he's dead on about this issue.

>> but you and i both know it’s not just at freddie mac. you have every major bank in america pretending the home equity lines with worth 80 to 90 cents on the dollar and they’re tearing that accounting representation as a way to take risks today. record bonuses this year on wall street with that. but i want to go to something that’s factual and already disclosed from the fci report and it is this. a company, clayton holdings, which is referred to in the report. it was an auditing firm. looked at mortgages if they were coming out of places like countrywide and whether they were legal to be sold to american pensions. here’s what they found. of the 900,000, 28% of them were flawed. meaning nonconforming. 11% of them were sold, most importantly, were sold without — without informing the buyer. whether that’s the pension funds in states like wisconsin and elsewhere, fannie mae or freddie mac, and there has not been a single prosecution, not a single indictment. not a single arrest. meanwhi meanwhile, billions of dollars in judges’ retirement, teachers’, sold without disclosure from deutsche bank, goldman sachs, morgan stanley.

http://www.dylanratigan.com/2011/02/17/issa-on-subpoena-‘we-have-to-go-further’/

More:
    http://www.dylanratigan.com/2011/02/17/cracking-down-on-wall-street/

http://www.dylanratigan.com/2011/02/17/david-cay-johnston-on-radio-free-dylan-2/

#30     Feb 18, 2011