Obama wins re-election with 65% of the vote!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Yes

#11     Jun 1, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Canada?

Oh yeah, the quaint backwards little country to our north.

Never paid much attention to Canadian politics or Canadians in general. Some very nice people come from that region though.

Sort of the Mexico of the far North lol.

:D

#12     Jun 1, 2012
  3. Max E.

Max E.

As A canadian I can attest to the fact that most Canadians have been thoroughly bamboozled by the liberal press that Obama is somehow doing a good job. My mom was always fawning over him every time I came home for supper, so I started digging a little deeper and i asked her what policies she likes, and she didnt really seem to know anything about any of Obama's policies, but then she tells me Romney is an extremist, and I ask what she knows about his policies, and she doesnt know anything, so then i asked her what news sites she likes to read..... Low and Behold She tells me she likes to go to the huffington post.....

So I told her the next time I come home to visit her if she says anything positive about Obama i would have no choice but to put her in a nursing home..... :D

#13     Jun 1, 2012
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, you shouldn't have gone and admitted that you're a real Canadian, the OP doesn't like 'em.

#14     Jun 1, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny!

They can have his sorry pot head lying ass today if they like him so much.

#15     Jun 2, 2012
  6. Why are the people in almost every other advanced nation in the world smarter than the average US citizen ?

#16     Jun 2, 2012
  7. jem

jem

As alluded to by someone else leftists the world over feel left out so they want to screw up the system.

#17     Jun 2, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Because there are too many free riders like you living here.

#18     Jun 3, 2012