Obama Will Say Anything To Get A Vote

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Obama doesn't have to go to Augusta to find a club that won't let women in. Famed DC area club Burning Tree has a strict men-only policy, so strict in fact that women are stopped at the gate. It is one of the area's most exclusive and boasts of many political movers and shakers as members. Traditionally, the President was automatically made a member. I believe Clinton broke that tradition, but I may be wrong. Not sure if Obama has ever been out there or not or if he was invited to join.

Obama won't say a word about it however because many prominent democrats are or have been members.

#21     Apr 6, 2012
  2. AAA, you are fukking annoying.

But in the best possible way.:)

#22     Apr 6, 2012
  3. There is no greater compliment than, worthy adversary. I have to give that to you, bruh.

#23     Apr 6, 2012
  4. #25     Apr 6, 2012
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Obama Will Say Anything To Get A Vote

And Mitt Romney wouldn't???---LMAO

Which liberal will you be voting for this year?

#26     Apr 6, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

You are the most vulgar and racist of posters on this board. You toss profanity as though everyone appreciates it. Most don't. Unless you are responding in kind why don't you keep your profanity racist laced comment to yourself, moron.

#27     Apr 6, 2012
  7. Ah, you didn't have to play the Mitt the Flip card yet. You should wait before your play your face cards:D

#28     Apr 6, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

You have a couple face cards to play don't you? You two faced racist!

#29     Apr 6, 2012
  9. I won't even bother, beta.

The most cursory review of you posts will reveal who the racist, is. Just last night, you took chiggers to a whole newspeak level.:)

And actually, I thank you for that.:cool:

#30     Apr 6, 2012