Obama will save USA by charging Canadians at the border (this is not a joke)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Pagan Sunday, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Canadians are welcome to impose a similar charge, but since more Canadians take advantage of the USA's economy for work,jobs etc, it will only hurt them more.

#21     Feb 18, 2011
  2. jokepie

jokepie

They all are..!!

#22     Feb 18, 2011
  3. Canada has free protection from our Armed forces. Don't you think it is fair they pay.

Wackenhut does not work for free when they provide security for the shopping mall.

#23     Feb 18, 2011
  4. Canada has free protection from USA armed forces?! Please, name ONE INSTANCE where the USA armed forces has protected Canada. Just one. I anxiously await your reply.

#24     Feb 18, 2011
  5. #25     Feb 18, 2011
  6. The idea is nothing new. I have to Pay X amount when I travel for Visa's to stay in the country and conduct business. There are also "Vacation" travel visa's that cost money.

However, why charge Canadians to enter into the US when we are in a depression? Oh yea, I forgot the RECESSION was called off almost a year ago and that is why the Gallop poll show Unemployment at 10% now and the Germans purchased 60% of the NYSE...

Canadian economy is stronger than ours right now, their currency is strong as well. Why not invite them in and let them spend their dollars to help "Private" business. OH WHAT!

That is it. The liberal Scumbag Obama and his ass clowns could care less about the tourist dollars that flow in to help the small business, hotels, etc. I mean the FED does not get the "STATE SALES TAX".

So now, charging an entry fee, the SCUMBAG LIBERALS who run this country can collect their "Toll".

This country is so fucking broke as a nation that TAXATION is going to try and find it's way into every little thing.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

#26     Feb 18, 2011
  7. olias

olias

Sounds reasonable to me also

#27     Feb 18, 2011
  8. This is exactly it. At a time of a high value CAD, Canadians actually want to travel into the USA to spend their money. And the USA wants to implement policies to discourage this behaviour? Huh? Is this not backwards thinking?

#28     Feb 18, 2011
  9. olias

olias

I'm sure Obama never thought of that, right?

It's a calculated risk. You start by putting the idea on the table and debating the pros and cons. Jesus, relax

#29     Feb 18, 2011
  10. olias

olias

No it's not backwards. Think about it "Canadians want to travel into the USA to spend their money"....

if they want it they will pay for it.

right?

#30     Feb 18, 2011