Obama will save USA by charging Canadians at the border (this is not a joke)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Pagan Sunday, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Obama is a total retard. Fuck him and the people who voted for him. More than 60% of Americans, more than deserve the pain they are about to suffer in the coming decades, all thanks to their own stupidity.

#11     Feb 17, 2011
  2. That might be justice... if it didn't hose the rest of us also. :mad: :mad:

#12     Feb 17, 2011
  3. I hope not.

We need cheap labor in TX

#13     Feb 17, 2011
  4. Of course it doesn't, but when Canada decides to charge Americans for crossing, you will be up in arms.

#14     Feb 17, 2011
  5. Yes, the stupidity of the masses has always cost the non-stupid and the intelligent, their plans, their lives, their everything. And, through out the entire history of humanity.

#15     Feb 17, 2011
  6. For once, I agree with you.

#16     Feb 17, 2011
  7. Canada should charge Yankees for privilege to enter Glorious Canada :D

cause that's what US wants to do in reverse

#17     Feb 17, 2011
  8. They have to pay even if they just go to North Dakota? :)

Basically, it's the same thing.

Are hockey players and teams exempt considering they are always going back and forth from Canada to the U.S., etc.

JJacksET4

#18     Feb 17, 2011
  9. Ya it is sickening. Nothing would please me more than for Canadians to altogether stop going to the USA if they implement this policy. I don't think the actual dollar amount is large, but it is the principle of the matter.

#19     Feb 18, 2011
  10. Given the competency level of the USA administration, I would say they haven't even thought of such scenarios.

#20     Feb 18, 2011