Obama will not let the old people and students down - Invest in senior living loans

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Mods/Baron: Your policy reads:

"Registration is limited to one username per member. Elite Trader may, without prior notice, immediately terminate any or all of your accounts after discovering you have registered, and/or posted under, multiple usernames."

I realize this policy says "may" but such a blatant abuse shouldn't go unpunished. Port1385, PortI385, TraderZones, how many others are there? Toss this douche bag to the curb

:mad:

#11     Nov 30, 2008
  2. I heartily concur. Multiple aliases are the scourge of ET. I would also require that any opinion expressed about a stock be accompanied by a clearly supportive chart on pain of having the thread summarily deleted.

#12     Nov 30, 2008
  3. Sure. But this is wha tis happening, not what I think. If you can't sell your house and you have no other funds, what else are you to do?

(Will try and find the article I read)

#13     Nov 30, 2008
  4. I read the same article. It is a dilema for seniors.

#14     Nov 30, 2008
  5. Young-uns, nuthin' keeps seniors from returning to Woodstock principles and forming communes. I myself already have six fat old ladies lined up. Gotta have one day off, though. I live in a ten room house (not counting eight closets) with enough room to house a passel of dying seniors. My living room is bigger than most peoples' houses. Seven seniors drawing unsociable insecurity make more than enough money collectively to live like kings communally, not to mention connubially. The Connubial Collective Community. I may franchise that!

#15     Nov 30, 2008
  6. If you had your mortuary's license, you'd have a nice set up.

#16     Nov 30, 2008
  7. Wow! That was a nice run since the original post. SRZ up 300%!!!

#17     Dec 14, 2008
  8. #18     Dec 14, 2008
  9. Who followed me into the trade on Brookdale and Sunrise? I forgot about these positions and they made me a nice profit.

Obama will not let our seniors die!!! He will not!!! Brookdale and Sunrise shall prevail.

#19     Dec 30, 2008
  10. You putz! Are you back? SRZ did worse than the broader markets since you recommended it. Did I say "Putz"? ET is smarter than you think. You got a recommendation? At least post supporting evidence a six-year-old could follow.

• s.jpg
      File size:
      28.9 KB
      Views:
    #20     Dec 30, 2008