Obama Will Lose in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Apr 5, 2011.

1. The GOP is misplaying its hand, as usual. They can't listen to any of the old guard anymore.

They better be willing to pay some multi-million dollar consulting fees for help or they are gonna flush themselves down the can.

#21     Apr 6, 2011
  2. "If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know," Obama said laughingly. "You might want to think about a trade-in."

-------------------------------------

Need to pull the economic race card here. Ya think black people tow boats, campers, snowmobiles. WTF are we going to use to haul around the shit we tow, a "leaf".

Who in the heck is he talking to? He's not talking to people riding public transportation.

Sorry pal, this country was built for the production and consumption of automobiles.

What a putz.

#22     Apr 6, 2011
  3. Obama's is a failed way of thinking ...

he champions failure ..... How he became synonymous with "Hope" is beyond me, but Nike, Coke, McDonald's, et al ... marketing prowess pales.

He has, however, made "the oceans recede", ask the Japanese. If only they had more wind turbines.

You can immediately diagnosis a persons political persuasion. Those who make the least sense, nearly without fail, strongly identify with the left. Or in their case with much fail.

I jest... Because in the end we are all dead, and I agree with the OP, Obama will Lose, and now is the time to live again!

#23     Apr 6, 2011
  4. I'll answer my own query ...

"He that lives upon hope will die fasting."

Benjamin Franklin

#24     Apr 6, 2011
  5. "If you're complaining about the price of gas and you're only getting 8 miles a gallon, you know," Obama said laughingly. "You might want to think about a trade-in."

Everybody who is anybody in Congress, has their SUV.

Hey, Obama, what's the mpg of a tank?

You know what we have here in office, a professional agitator.

#25     Apr 7, 2011
  6. That tepid comment of his will become another part of his legacy, an Obama-ism, just like the last hack we had with all of his "Bush-ism's".

First off, it's not 1974 and cars do get respectable MPG's, but that by no means lessens the pain of a doubling in the f'ing price of gas in 2 years.

#26     Apr 7, 2011
  7. Obama: "I Remember What It Was Like Pumping Gas"

Oh, you poor suckers that don't have chauffeurs.

#27     Apr 7, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Obama is quite an arrogant asshole. Can't wait for him to go back to chicago or whatever sewer produced him.

#28     Apr 7, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

You mean that limo tank they made for Obama that is exempt from EPA standards and is said to get 8 MPG at best.

#29     Apr 7, 2011
  10. All this trash talk will make Obama's victory in 2012 that much sweeter. And this for an outsider like me. Keep trashing, guys. And be sure to emote, by focusing on shallow breathing and muscle tension. Until it hurts. :)

#30     Apr 7, 2011