Obama Will Lose in 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Apr 5, 2011.

1. I don't like him. He is clearly little more than a mouthpiece for Naion of Islam.

#11     Apr 6, 2011
  2. I'll take the other side of that bet. Yes, Obama is a hardly a great president, but only a minority of political leaders are great. What matter is if he sucks more than the candidate the Republicans put forward. Get back to me once someone credible steps up to the plate. Until then, Dems will walk the 2012 presidency, only risk is if Obama dies somehow, or a GOP star comes out of nowhere in the next 12 months.

IMO Dems are a buy on intrade even at 62%.

#12     Apr 6, 2011
  3. olias

olias

I'm with you. It's early, but I'm thinking Obama wins pretty easily.

I think he's doing a pretty damn good job by the way. I've never been a Democrat and I didn't vote for him.

#13     Apr 6, 2011
  4. Mercor

Mercor

2008 Jewish Vote for Obama Exceeds All Expectations

November 5, 2008

When the general election campaign began in June of this year the consensus opinion among political pundits was that Barack Obama was going to underperform among Jewish voters. In the four presidential elections between 1992 and 2008 the Democratic presidential nominee averaged 79%.

Looks like you need to do a little work....

#14     Apr 6, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The thought of another 4 years of this incompetent buffoon is sickening to me, BUT practical objectivity dictates one must consider the possibility if not the probability that you're right.

#15     Apr 6, 2011
  6. This assumes that all of the independents who got him elected are suddenly going to say, "awe fuck it, let's do it all over again".

Look at how all the midterms went on ALL levels of government- the dems got their asses handed to them. There is a reason for this that goes beyond a pretty face.

Obama is facing much of the same backlash Bush did in 2008.

#16     Apr 6, 2011
  7. Curious- Can you state what are the things that you think he's done well so far? Thanks.

#17     Apr 6, 2011
  8. pspr

pspr

You had an error in your last sentence but I fixed it for you.

#18     Apr 6, 2011
  9. TGregg

TGregg

The man's pretty bright and writes a nice bit. But when he talks, when he's talkin', when his lips are moving and when he's saying something, that is, when he's talkin then sometimes, when he's talkin, he just can't quite come to the point.

#19     Apr 6, 2011
  10. maxpi

maxpi

#20     Apr 6, 2011