Obama will give in on debt deal - WH helicopters just came over my house in Chicago.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by wilburbear, Jul 26, 2011.

1. 1S1K

1S1K

yessssss, he will sign the boehner short-term deal. I saw the helos as well. I live near UChicago.

2. Euro could have topped here. Be interesting to see. If so we'll see a sharp decline here soon.

3. i've seen that also when bush was in town for a fund raiser, marine one was flying around and i was like "huh?"

4. Thanks for the heads up. Was starting to weaken before your post. Def confirmed what i was seeing. This will be huge or the dollar if obama caved to boehner's plan.

5. piezoe

piezoe

You surprised me. When I read the bit about the helicopter flying over your house, I naturally assumed this was a thread started by Bearice. :D

6. When Obama's helicopter flies over your house, throw a stone on it.

Alternatively, fire a Tomahawk cruise missile on the helicopter.

When I was 12 years old, I would throw stone 100 feet or 150 feet high straight above my head.

No low flying plane or helicopter is safe from me.

2 years back, I threw a half brick 50 feet high and it got stuck in the tree. I was hitting some fruits in my area.

7. If only Bush didn't piss out the surplus budget that he inherited... what a shame for this country...