Obama: What the F**k Was That?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Your question was loaded. It didn't need a response. Not only do you know nothing about trading, but even less about monetary or fiscal policy.

#41     Jun 13, 2011
  2. One person (Optionable) is debating virtually all other posters on this thread, and HE IS WINNING! It is like a boxer going to a ring, and KO a dozen other boxers.

#42     Jun 13, 2011
  3. optionable

optionable Guest

Loaded??

How? You want us to lower, if not eliminate, taxes personal and corporate and want to cut spending to just national defense.

All, I am asking is to show me a real world example of this?

If you cannot then don't you think as a patriot your duty is to learn the truth for your country's sake? So then you can educate the rest of us??

#43     Jun 13, 2011
  4. Why is gas higher?

Why is UE higher?

#44     Jun 13, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

First of all, that is not what I want to do. Where did you get that shit? If you are going to throw stuff in my face, at least figure out where the f*ck I stand.

It was loaded because you asked the wrong question. You can raise spending all you want, that is not the issue. The issue is how much you spend relative to your GDP. Spending in almost every case is going to increase every year if your GDP is going up and there is nothing wrong with that. THAT is why your question is loaded.

And who the f*ck here is talking about no taxes. Seriously man, you come out of no where while on PMS and suddenly start claiming what people on the right want and you don't even get that right. Good lord guy, go back to kiddy table.

#45     Jun 13, 2011
  6. LOL@ Princess Obama's temper tantrum. You know, Natanyahu's mom was American I have heard. Perhaps he was born in America, we should take a look at his birth certificate- maybe we can elect him? LMAO! Obama, the half blood princess has a PMS fit, priceless!!

#46     Jun 13, 2011
  7. optionable

optionable Guest

Wow...nice! I love you guys! I feel like a genius!!! :)

Listen up Mr.Bachman, I DID NOT ASK ABOUT RAISING SPENDING!!!!

Let me try this another way since the thickness of your skull knows no bounds...name a country that followed Milton Friedman's economic model, which the Republicans spew as the holy grail, and is prosperous!?!

This website is for exchanging information...and educating each other. And if you don't want to educate us then GET THE F*@K OFF THIS BOARD!!!

#47     Jun 13, 2011
  8. optionable

optionable Guest

Hey bugscoe,

In 2008, Obama announced an investigation into the rise in oil prices. Then the Commodity Futures Trading Commission concluded that speculation in the energy market is at an all-time high and is leading to higher and higher prices.

The Dodd-Frank bill was then proposed by the Democrats to put position limits on speculation. But this bill was filibustered by the Senate Republicans.

#48     Jun 13, 2011
  9. Idiot.

#49     Jun 13, 2011
  10. Liberal genius speak:

"Shovel-ready was not as shovel-ready as we expected," Obama said.

#50     Jun 13, 2011