Obama: What the F**k Was That?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Did I say you were a chump, no, you're a f*cking tool. Your friends know it, your family knows it. And you know it every time you look in the mirror. Bush was a disaster. But he's got nothing on Obama. Keeping drinking the cool aid. What's funny is, Obama is counting on guys like you to not get it. Mission accomplished!

#31     Jun 13, 2011
  2. optionable

optionable Guest

This ladies and gentleman is the the depth and the logical fortitude of a troglodyte (aka a REPUBLICAN!), behold! :)

Now, you want me to defend my stance of keeping foreigns interests out of America's government?? How dumb is that premise?? Do you even understand the hypocrisy of your cronies??

This is why I don't even bother talking to you guys, you have NOTHING going for you..NOTHING! Not a single nation on earth exists that has prospered under right-wing ideology. So...'f' to the 'u' to the 'c' to the 'k' off! :)

#32     Jun 13, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know it too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#33     Jun 13, 2011
  4. optionable

optionable Guest

Ah, the think-tank is out in force today.

Your points are so clear and succinct!! :)

#34     Jun 13, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet, as usual for a leftist, you ignore them anyway.

Reality can be a bitch.

#35     Jun 13, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

Good luck with your premium selling buddy. You're going to need it! LOL. And no dude, no prop firm actually wants your business. LOL.

#36     Jun 13, 2011
  7. Optionable: Thanks for showing up. I would bet the silent majority is with you. It is refreshing to discover that there are good patriots and good thinkers still left in this forum. Unfortunately they post less often, and less in numbers.

I believe it is important to mention that the President is elected by the American people, and the White House is the house of the people. Disrespecting/insulting the President is disrespecting/insulting the American people.

This guy came from far away and made his insults inside the highest house in the land, and in front of the highest elected American, yet we have some posts not only not supporting the President, but they seem to even poke fun and ridicule him.

#37     Jun 13, 2011
  8. optionable

optionable Guest

I'm still waiting for the think-tank to cite just one, just ONE example of a state, nation, city, village in the history of the world...that has used austerity measures to get to prosperity?

A simple question.

The leftist chumps are waiting patiently. :)

#38     Jun 13, 2011
  9. optionable

optionable Guest

Stay on point...stay ON POINT!

This ain't the Republican debate cupcake! Your ignorance is going to
    be exposed here. All it took was one post...just ONE POST to exhaust your 'facts'!

I am loving this! This is why The Palins and the Bachmans only show up in one party. The irony is that the party that needs the most education wants to cut education out of the budget!

Anyway...watch the debate tonight and enjoy the wisdom of your peers. :)

#39     Jun 13, 2011
  10. How come gas is higher under Obama?

#40     Jun 13, 2011