Obama Watergate on the horizon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 13, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not trying to castigate you, and he's not playing me for the fool. If you think he's a "dumfuk" (Ricterism) then call him such. All I'm saying is deep racial slander isn't necessary. It doesn't offend me. But if you wish to portray yourself in a particular way (which I don't believe to be true) you can, of course, do so.

You're right on the issues, so there's no need to go to that level.

#51     May 14, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I am afraid to click that link.

#52     May 14, 2013
  3. Please be so good as to provide the list of unacceptable racial slurs.

I wasn't acutely aware that I used a term that pertained exclusively to his race.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dWdVwt2deY4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#53     May 14, 2013
  4. Max E.

Max E.

All it was is a play on words, its a picture of the montreal canadiens symbol.

[​IMG]

#54     May 14, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, ok. :)

#55     May 14, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You don't think "porch monkey" pertains to African Americans?

#56     May 14, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

You don't think that "redneck" refers to white men? One does not seem any worse than the other.

#57     May 14, 2013
  8. Benghazi is plausibly deniable, that was State, and I believe he let Hillary do her thing.

IRS is an independent agency, and if they were in the tank for Obama, Romney's tax records would have made it out and ended the election before it started, really.

The DOJ is a serious department, with military type powers. I am pretty sure Obama would or at the very least should know what they are doing, or plan to do. It will be hard for Obama to escape this one.

The biggest deal is that they were not wiretapping people on a terriorist watchlist, they were wiretapping the Associated Press.

The should be a red line for the people, everybody, from Greenpeace rightwards should be worried about that.

#58     May 14, 2013
  9. Redneck does not refer to every white man, it never has. Porch monkey, however.

But if you defend that, then it is what it is.

A point comes when there is nothing left to say to an individual.

#59     May 14, 2013
  10. Not exclusively no, especially when I described the typical real life behavior of a monkey throwing his own excrement like rcg does here on the board.

Besides I'm not going to apologize If you did interpret it as a racial slur.
    I'm not here to play the pussified PC game of my opposition can use any term they want but I have to parse my words .

Perhaps in lieu of "porch" I should have said "blue eyed monkey".

#60     May 14, 2013