Obama Watergate on the horizon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 13, 2013.

1. Data center in Utah is almost up and running. Every phone call, email in the US can be monitored. Where have you been? Oh, that's right poking fun at all the angry patriots. Time to wake up,hoss, and join us.

#41     May 14, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

So true, but it does put him at odds with his mouth-breathing teammates, which is useful.

#42     May 14, 2013
  3. zdreg

zdreg

+a broken clock is useful 2x/day.

#43     May 14, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hey! Ricter, you found an ally!

Good on ya! Birds of a feather, and all that. And he's even canadian!. Be careful, though. He's anti-Keynesian and anti-Fed, though not very bright, unfortunately.

#44     May 14, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

[​IMG]

#45     May 14, 2013
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Your stupidity creates "my allies".

I'm not Canadian, dumfuk.

: )

#46     May 14, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Where did I say you were Canadian, "dumfuk"?

#47     May 14, 2013
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Get lost ya filthy Canadian!!! I have heard from reliable sources that Canadiens dont wipe properly :D

#48     May 14, 2013
  9. Quite the contrary, my comment is spot on describing his history of posting. Every time the douchebag posts a 1/500 comments not looney tunes leftist you always fall for that BS and try to castigate me.

Perhaps the strength of my retort doesn't suit your delicate sensitivity but this is at least the 3rd time he's played your misplaced sympathies for the FOOL.

rcg is what he is , So don't be surprised when I have to remind you:I TOLD YOU SO.

#49     May 14, 2013
  10. homey be slick..........:D

#50     May 14, 2013