Obama Watergate on the horizon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 13, 2013.

1. mastermind no, diabolical yes

He hates everything America was founded upon , obsessed with extracting racial payback and he's so cozy (federal govt included) with muzzi terrorists he should be on a no fly list.

#31     May 14, 2013
  2. Steps to tyranny:
    1. Use IRS to investigate and punish those who disagree with you. Check
    2. Control the media by staffing them with people who agree with your agenda. Check
    3. Eliminate whistleblowers by discovering who they are through AP records. Check
    4.Set up domesic drone program on US soil and give yourself power to kill Americans. Check
    5.Kill American without due process. Check
    6.Purpously spending us into poverty to collapse the dollar and selling off parts of America to China. Check
    7. CONTROL THE GUNS. Working on it.

Now I can't put this all on our Dear Leader as it's been a work in progress. He's just put it into high gear.

#32     May 14, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, it's only important that you, Ricter, win.

Run along, please. Let the adults discuss the topic.

#33     May 14, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Dude, this type of commentary just isn't necessary. The man came to the thread to echo concern. I get that you don't like him, but to fall back on these slurs is beneath all of us.

#34     May 14, 2013
  5. "My life would never have took this path had it not been for my cannibis addiction. I think things could have turned out very differently if I had just avoided the stuff.

But luckily I made the right choice."

-- Barry Sotero from his new book "Me, Chavez and a dog named Bo"

#35     May 14, 2013
  6. Arnie

Arnie

Ok, who hijacked RCG's account?

:D

#36     May 14, 2013
  7. Congress of the United States, Articles of Impeachment against Richard M Nixon:

Article 2

"1. He has, acting personally and through his subordinates and agents, endeavored to obtain from the Internal Revenue Service, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, confidential information contained in income tax returns for purposes not authorized by law, and to cause, in violation of the constitutional rights of citizens, income tax audits or other income tax investigations to be initiated or conducted in a discriminatory manner."

================================

If Obama wasn't personally involved, the person responsible needs to be identified, prosecuted and sent to jail.

#37     May 14, 2013
  8. I'm glad you see this as very concerning. Bad as Benghazi is, the IRS and Justice dept. spying are worse for the country. I'll give that Benghazi was just the State dept. doing a very poor job and then trying to spin the story. It's politics. They all do it. But this IRS targeting groups and Justice spying on the media...that's big stuff.
    It is unlikely that Obama actually ordered it; just as Nixon did not actually order the investigations by the IRS during his administration. What they both did was to create an atmosphere where various subordinates, at low and high levels, did what they thought would help him. Ultimately he was responsible, not because he did it himself but because he fostered and allowed the climate to develop which then produced those actions.

Stewart slams Obama. He and many others now admit Obama's managerial skills are terrible.
    http://theweek.com/article/index/244116/watch-jon-stewart-slams-obama-over-the-irs-scandal

#38     May 14, 2013
  9. zdreg

zdreg

exactly. but considering your history of disrespectful posts you should not be the one to disparage anybody

#39     May 14, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Calling someone like yourself a fucking idiot when in all actuality that is precisely what they are, is not a racial slur.

No one is saying don't make insults. There's just a line that can be drawn.

#40     May 14, 2013