Obama Watergate on the horizon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 13, 2013.

1. I think this about sums it up with you, PT.

My work here is done.

#21     May 14, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO, it doesn't Rectum. It only proves Odumbo is so corrupt he'll stab ANYONE in the back. Even his own.

#22     May 14, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Get your bed pan rounds done did ya?

1) When were you in Montana last?

2) How much money did you make yesterday and where is your blotter?

3) How many toddlers have you mentored in how to turn $1 into a million?

#23     May 14, 2013
  4. I will no longer be baited by questioners looking for answers.

Sorry.

#24     May 14, 2013
  5. I really never got the impression that Obama is some diabolical mastermind. He's just ordinary, an amatuer surrounded by and caught up in a culture of bad intentions.

#25     May 14, 2013

6. He is already losing some of his leftist support. Do the sharks smell blood in the water and has the country finally had enough of America's Caligula? Once they turned on Nixon........it was all over. We have been saying (on this board) these people are corrupt for quite some time.

#26     May 14, 2013
  7. I say no, not yet. There's too much money. When Bernanke changes course then SHTF.

Then what, who's going to run the country? I get the drift many many people don't partiularly care for Obama once they've met him. I'd sure like to know what Chris Christie thinks of Obama after have he gave him a hug. I bet he threw away the suit he was wearing, not worth even washing.

#27     May 14, 2013
  8. Rumours are bernanke sees the handwriting on the wall and will retire by year end. Once he is gone, anything is likely to happen.

#28     May 14, 2013
  9. The obvious Truth kinda hurts when someone smacks you in the face with it huh? AA boy.

#29     May 14, 2013
  10. Benghazi, guns to Mexican drug lords, using the IRS to target their foes, and now wiretapping AP....had enough yet? Of course he knows nothing about any of it. Totally in the dark. Finds out about everything in the news, just like everyone else. And we're supposed to believe this?
    Take all these events and don't change a thing, just change the name of the guy at the top to GW Bush. Tell me he wouldn't be long gone. It's one of two things. Obama is criminally corrupt or totally clueless to a point where he is dangerous. Either way he's got to go.

#30     May 14, 2013