Obama watched Ambassador Stevens die in real time from the situation room.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Oct 28, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

This is sickening, Mr. "Bold decision" himself was sitting and watching ambassador stevens die in the situation room. I guess there was no political points to be scored for Obama in saving a lowly ambassadors life.

<iframe src='http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=2&VID=23860207&freewheel=69016&sitesection=breitbartprivate' height='320' width='425' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0'></iframe>

Lt. Col. Tony Schafer told Fox News that sources were telling him that the President was watching the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya in real-time. Schafer told Fox that "only the President" could have ordered backup for the Americans who were under siege by terrorists so the President was most certainly informed of the situation as it was unfolding. "I hate to say this," Schafer said, "according to my sources, yes, [the President] was one of those in the White House situation room in real-time watching this. And the question becomes, 'What did the President do or not do in the moments he saw this unveiling?' He -- only he -- could issue a directive to Secretary of Defense Panetta to do something."

2. Ricter

Ricter

Some people told some guy who told faux news. Well done.

3. Your sliminess is only matched by your ineptitude.

This isn't about partisan politics it's about treachery perpetrated by the President.

4. Very indecisive from Obama, he was probably afraid of offending his muslim brothers if he ordered troops in.

5. maxpi

maxpi

Actually he had a huge chance to command the military and gain political points and he didn't do it. I don't get this at all, he didn't do the right thing even when it would probably secure his reelection... maybe he's a true Marxist and thought the people of the third world would benefit more if he let them murder and pillage a little...

He didn't debate well in the one debate that really sways voters, that being the first one, he didn't order some highly skilled troops into a situation where a US embassy was being attacked... It's looking like community organizer isn't enough experience to be the POTUS, LOL..

6. Consider what could have happened if those CIA had stood down as ordered.
    All personnel could have been killed or captured as hostages : WTF: Was the obama admin and military thinking?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

8. Max E.

Max E.

That is the thing that is most troubling about this situation. Its not as if Obama would have paid a political price had he sent troops in, and tried to save the guys life and failed. The ionly headline we would have heard of then would have been "16 navy seals killed in libya" and no one would have went after him for it.

Given that fact, its unconscionable that he would sit there and watch someone die, and it only goes to show just how hopelessly inept Obama is, since he must have thought in his head that it wasnt politically beneficial to go in and try to save the guy.

9. Luke . . . what are you doing down there.:mad:.

10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ever since he was caught using an alias he seems to have just decided to be completely dishonest and relativistic. I stopped reading his posts some time ago.

Obama's approval rating is dropping like a refrigerator pushed out the back of a C-130.

Its tragic that it takes the kind of incompetence that gets good people killed for the country to see what a loser the President is. I'm disgusted and if Obama is reelected I will be saddened.

#10     Oct 28, 2012